FINALLY.............Good news for the NHL!!!

BridgeportHeather

I was watching Sports Center tonight and read the little ticker they have at the bottom of the screen. As of this season, the NHL will go back to the Eastern Conference vs. Western Conference for the All Star game! I think this is a good move, as North America vs. the World got to be VERY boring! Oh, god! Bring on the NHL season!

Originally posted by HeatherTheRedbird

I was watching Sports Center tonight and read the little ticker they have at the bottom of the screen.  As of this season, the NHL will go back to the Eastern Conference vs. Western Conference for the All Star game!  I think this is a good move, as North America vs. the World got to be VERY boring!  Oh, god!  Bring on the NHL season!

They should go back to Wales vs. Campbell....:cool:

Originally posted by Spiff

I was watching Sports Center tonight and read the little ticker they have at the bottom of the screen.  As of this season, the NHL will go back to the Eastern Conference vs. Western Conference for the All Star game!  I think this is a good move, as North America vs. the World got to be VERY boring!  Oh, god!  Bring on the NHL season!

if you know anything on the history of the corruption of hockey before the union came into existance, then you wouldn't be saying that.

Originally posted by Mr. Showtime

Should they go back to the days of no helmets to?

Yes, then you wouldn't have so much high-sticking.

Or at least the high-sticking will be more fun to watch!!:metal

They should go back to Stanley Cup Champs vs. All-Stars from the rest of the league!:D

YES!!!! THERE YA GO!!! I MISS THE OLD DAYS..