Marlins-Expos may play at the Cell

You know, I was thinking the exact same thing. If they are discounted, I am going to jump all over that. i am a Marlins fan (they are my NL team). It would be find of cool to see my second favorite team play in my favorite teams stadium and I dont have to root against the marlins. lol Ironicly. I was wishing the Marlins would play the Sox at the Cell so I had a good excuse to get out to a game. lol

Dam, the Marlins are my favorite NL team too (have been since day 1). They seem like a popular pick around here. Kinda odd is all

Dam, the Marlins are my favorite NL team too (have been since day 1). They seem like a popular pick around here. Kinda odd is all

I actually have a perfectly logical reason for me picking them. They came into existence while I was still a youngin and playing park district baseball. We needed a team name and decided to go with the Marlins. At this point, they had never even played a major leage game. Heck, they didnt have colors or a logo. In park district ball, you wear a park district t-shirt with the primary color of your team. (The White Sox wore gray). Since the Marlins didnt have colors yet, we wore yellow shirts. lol. The followimg year, I was on the Rockies. We had purple shirts. Ever since then I have been both a Marlins and Rockies fan.

I actually have a perfectly logical reason for me picking them. They came into existence while I was still a youngin and playing park district baseball. We needed a team name and decided to go with the Marlins. At this point, they had never even played a major leage game. Heck, they didnt have colors or a logo. In park district ball, you wear a park district t-shirt with the primary color of your team. (The White Sox wore gray). Since the Marlins didnt have colors yet, we wore yellow shirts. lol. The followimg year, I was on the Rockies. We had purple shirts. Ever since then I have been both a Marlins and Rockies fan.

Mine was kinda similar. Back then, when we were young, my brother and I felt a need to "pick" one of the expansion teams in every sport when they came in. Most teams fazed out and we stopped caring, but its for that reason that i like the Marlins and Panthers (NHL).