Marlins-Expos may play at the Cell

All you bandwagon marlins fans

GO EXPOS  :headbang

Ive actually got an expos hat layin around the house somewhere  :headbang

Excuse me but I was a Marlins fan from June on last year.

Dontrelle Willis(when he came up), Pierre, Castillo, Lowell, Beckett, I loved watching them even before they turned it on.

How much do you think they would charge for tickets?  I think they should have sell them for cheap so they can get some fans in there.

i would think that the ticket proceeds would goto a hurricain relife fund the marlins could help with. OH WAIT WE R DEALING WITH INSENSITIVE PEOPLE AT MLB never mind.

Gene Honda "And now pitching for the Marlins number 88 Billy Koch"

About a year, my sister bought it as a joke once and she never uses it  :lol:

I actually bought an Expos hat at the Cap Corner in Comisky Park when I was about 8. I loved that hat.. :wub:

But I also have a Marlins hat that I bought after the 98 series and wore it to school last year with my Cubs Suck shirt after the NLCS. :)

How much do you think they would charge for tickets?  I think they should have sell them for cheap so they can get some fans in there.

You know, I was thinking the exact same thing. If they are discounted, I am going to jump all over that. i am a Marlins fan (they are my NL team). It would be find of cool to see my second favorite team play in my favorite teams stadium and I dont have to root against the marlins. lol Ironicly. I was wishing the Marlins would play the Sox at the Cell so I had a good excuse to get out to a game. lol