Ex-Sox farmhand goes wild

SoIL

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Witnesses already said all they said was along the lines of "which one of you losers is going to come in and blow the game"

Noone's family was attacked that I have heard. Someone, I'm sure, will correct me if I am wrong.

Not only that, but if you look at the WAY he threw the chair, it wasn't aimed at anyone specifically, it was a reckless toss into their general vacinity.

I believe you are right. This is a big problem with this country, we are so sue happy. It is like the new American dream. The new quickest way to riches. The new easiest way to make money. She and her husband were the cause of the whole incident. She and her husband were the instigators. They don't deserve the money that is coming their way. She may or may not have deserved a chair in the face, but she definately doesn't deserve the money she will make from this incident.

Then the system is the problem. I agree, lawsuits shouldn't be profitable, they should cover medical bills and time off from work, no more. As for all this 'pain and suffering' BS, pay for them to see a shrink for as long as they need to. No one should get a house and 3 cars out of a lawsuit.