A Raided Party

SoxAce

SoxAce, instead of slamming the cops like an ignorant litle 17 year old, maybe you should stop breaking the law instead. It's always nice to see a dumbf*** like yourself slamming the cops, which really pisses me off since my Uncle is Chicago PD and my brother is IUPD, hopefully soon to be CPD as well.

It's always typical for stupid high schoolers like yourself to slam the cops because you're being too much of a f***ing moron by drinking underage and smoking marijuana. I mean, s***, f*** the police when you're breaking laws.

:lol: Your a funny man Cerb, but get the f*** outta here. High schoolers like us are suppose to have fun and try things you wouldn't do when your younger. That's called living your life. Plus, being my senior year, it is a bonus to go out, have fun, and have a drink and smoke with a man who's going out to serve his country next week. Sorry I'm not alittle Preppy kid like you who doesn't break the law and is a good boy. That's your life not mine. That could be the people you hang around with not me.

It's great that your uncle, bro etc.. are cops. I'm sure you'll be one to someday. I'm sure its your dream. And next time, I suggest you know the situation before you make your smartalic comments. (btw, punch your bro and unc in the face for me would ya hun?) :rolly