A Raided Party

SoxAce

Man, just got back from a raided party. My friend Paul threw a goin away party cause he's goin to be shipped off to the navy next week. So we were drinking, smoking etc.. when we see shadows comming from thw window. We were like holy s*** and out come narks and chicago police. (this is in hegwisch I might add) One kicked a dude I know in the nutz, and the nark used me as an example to everyone else cause I was smiling. :lol: I thought we were all gonna go to jail, but they left us off the hook. :) This that gonna stop us? Hell NO. I'm throwing a party on October 22nd. (which is a friday cause my golden b-day is Oct. 18th, which is a monday.) It's gonna be sweet. :headbang I learned something here, and was fortunate that my family will never know. :)

Um, see, well, RUN.:) I have seen so many parties get broken up like that. How big was the party?

Well its hard to run when theres only 1 door and the f***ing police/narks were guarding it! :lol: I've ran so many times at different parties before. This was the 1st one I've (and other in there) were caught in it.

BTW, the party was medium. Not that much people but it wasn't alittle eigher. I would say around 20-30 people there.

Well its hard to run when theres only 1 door and the f***ing police/narks were guarding it! :lol: I've ran so many times at different parties before. This was the 1st one I've (and other in there) were caught in it.

BTW, the party was medium. Not that much people but it wasn't alittle eigher. I would say around 20-30 people there.

Windows my man, windows. How'd they find out? Why would people rat you out?

Windows my man, windows. How'd they find out? Why would people rat you out?

We were in the basement. (which the windows aren't even glass I don't think. I'm sure you know what basement glass look like plus police were outside so that wouldn't have worked.) Believe me bro, I'm very experience when it comes to escaping, but we didn't have a prayer. They found out cause those f***ing neighbors called the police. (they were old btw.) I should have left earlier cause it was a meh.. kinda party. (well, ok it was lame :lol:) I seriously thought I was gonna be arrested for something as stupid as smiling which I barely did. :fyou 5-O.

Last week I went to a party and my freind got in a fight, got his ass kicked by three kids and stormed off. I followed him and ran after him because I didn't see the fight happen.. two blocks later, 4 cop cars pull over I drop my beer and stand there.

The cop said because I made an attempt to "ditch" the beer, that he was going to ticket me, and because my freind was distraught he wouldn't give him a ticket. It was natural reaction and just complete insanity if I had done what they wanted me to do which was willingly hand them the beer, etc.

All and all, we got our words in, the Cops said that they had never been talked to like they had with us. We were going off, "you f***in pigs," "you pieces of s***," "protect and serve my ass," it was awesome. My freind goes "You know if I wasn't hurt I could have ran away, you two fat asses couldn't have caught me, you'd be too busy sucking down donuts." It was quite funny, but will result in a court date on the 26th of October for me.

Remember guys, be a selfish asshole always, do not go help your batterered freind regardless of the circumstances surrounding it because the fact is cops will be all over you because they have nothing else to do. Nothing. I am absolutely ashamed that my parents money pays for these assholes salaries. Lesson learned, don't help freinds, and hate Cops at something I call the "Yankee level"

what the hell is a nark??? i thought it was a rat that remained hidden but maybe u have a different def?

Last week I went to a party and my freind got in a fight, got his ass kicked by three kids and stormed off.  I followed him and ran after him because I didn't see the fight happen.. two blocks later, 4 cop cars pull over I drop my beer and stand there.

The cop said because I made an attempt to "ditch" the beer, that he was going to ticket me, and because my freind was distraught he wouldn't give him a ticket.  It was natural reaction and just complete insanity if I had done what they wanted me to do which was willingly hand them the beer, etc.

All and all, we got our words in, the Cops said that they had never been talked to like they had with us.  We were going off, "you f***in pigs," "you pieces of s***," "protect and serve my ass," it was awesome.  My freind goes "You know if I wasn't hurt I could have ran away, you two fat asses couldn't have caught me, you'd be too busy sucking down donuts."  It was quite funny, but will result in a court date on the 26th of October for me.

Remember guys, be a selfish asshole always, do not go help your batterered freind regardless of the circumstances surrounding it because the fact is cops will be all over you because they have nothing else to do.  Nothing.  I am absolutely ashamed that my parents money pays for these assholes salaries.  Lesson learned, don't help freinds, and hate Cops at something I call the "Yankee level"

Cops have always been nice to me i had one asshole give me a ticket for a seatbelt but other than that they always let me go.

FYI. you gotta respect cops and they will respect you back.

what the hell is a nark??? i thought it was a rat that remained hidden but maybe u have a different def?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nark&r=f

(nark can also be spelled narc or narq)

1: To be a nark is to be someone that will report any misbehaving to a higher authority like the police, parents and teachers.

2: To nark, or to nark someone out is the action of reporting the misbehavior; also called narking.

3: To be narked is, obviously, the past tense of narking.

1: The other day I was taking some snoops and that nark ratted out on me!

2: I am so going to nark him for smoking that weed.

3: That b**** narked me out the other day for smoking the weed!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nark&r=f

(nark can also be spelled narc or narq)

1: To be a nark is to be someone that will report any misbehaving to a higher authority like the police, parents and teachers.

2: To nark, or to nark someone out is the action of reporting the misbehavior; also called narking.

3: To be narked is, obviously, the past tense of narking.

1: The other day I was taking some snoops and that nark ratted out on me!

2: I am so going to nark him for smoking that weed.

3: That b**** narked me out the other day for smoking the weed!

thanks smart ass :) i knew those defs. this sentence got me confused though

Well its hard to run when theres only 1 door and the f***ing police/narks were guarding it!

sounds more like a division of a police department than a nark

Dude, if you don't know what a nark is, you seriously need to get out more.

FYI. you gotta respect cops and they will respect you back.

Bulls***.

Dude, if you don't know what a nark is, you seriously need to get out more.

Bulls***.

i know what narks are they just have never had enough balls to face me, hahaha i think i know just a little bit more about cops/crims than you do. and the cops thing is so very true, if you are nice to them they wont ask to see in the TRUNK :ph34r:

hahaha i think i know just a little bit more about cops/crims than you do.

Doubt it for cops, crimes.. eh.. you might have my number there.

and the cops thing is so very true, if you are nice to them they wont ask to see in the TRUNK :ph34r:

Cops can be respected or assholes. The ones yesterday were all assholes. Hell, I've never heard cops curse so f***ing much and cracking jokes on us and s***. Very disrespectful IMO.

Doubt it for cops, crimes.. eh.. you might have my number there.

Cops can be respected or assholes. The ones yesterday were all assholes. Hell, I've never heard cops curse so f***ing much and cracking jokes on us and s***. Very disrespectful IMO.

well then you take it and then fight your ticket in court with your lawyer, if they are that big of assholes you can ussually get of seeing how all that is on camera and what not.

Heres what I don't get, where was their probable cause. Someone must of f'd up. I don't know about the parties you guys went to when you were underage, but when I was underage we'd always stay inside. If the Cops came the person would get everyone in a room away from the door and go outside.

They would give you a warning (for noise) and say if they had to come back for the noise complaint that you have to pay a fine. I think its like 150 bucks for each cop that comes the 2nd time. However, if they were like busting down the doors, you must of had people outside hammered and what not.

The other rule of thumb is, when your on the street and your underage, don't have booze. If you have a cup in your hand, turn it upside down and walk. They will amost never give you a ticket. Thats what I always would do at college parties when you would go house to house and what not. While walking just turn the cup upside down and they have no reason to bother you.

And do what 420 said, if a cop catches you, shut up and be polite and they are a s***load more willing to help you out. Talk s*** on them and they will do every little thing to f*** you and s***, you know what, once you start doing that you deserve whats coming to you. Sure sometimes a cop is just a dick and you can't do anything about it, but most of the time cops are just normal people doing their job...treat em with respect and you'd be amazed what they'd let you out of.

I've gottne out of a lot of stuff based on just being polite to them (nothing serious or anything..just petty s***).

We were in the basement. (which the windows aren't even glass I don't think. I'm sure you know what basement glass look like plus police were outside so that wouldn't have worked.) Believe me bro, I'm very experience when it comes to escaping, but we didn't have a prayer. They found out cause those f***ing neighbors called the police. (they were old btw.) I should have left earlier cause it was a meh.. kinda party. (well, ok it was lame :lol:) I seriously thought I was gonna be arrested for something as stupid as smiling which I barely did.  :fyou 5-O.

SoxAce, instead of slamming the cops like an ignorant litle 17 year old, maybe you should stop breaking the law instead. It's always nice to see a dumbf*** like yourself slamming the cops, which really pisses me off since my Uncle is Chicago PD and my brother is IUPD, hopefully soon to be CPD as well.

It's always typical for stupid high schoolers like yourself to slam the cops because you're being too much of a f***ing moron by drinking underage and smoking marijuana. I mean, s***, f*** the police when you're breaking laws.