Middle East Ideas for Doub

Mr. Showtime

Just some random things I saw online, I'm sure their meant as jokes. But I'm sure Doub has weird ideas that blame Bush or something.

We have to get tough with the Arab world. We have to institute more prayer in their schools. We have to get them saying the Pledge of Allegiance every morning. And if that doesn't work, we simply take over the West Bank and name it America II. We can use it for storage.

Recent polls show that the U.S. people support Israel, but want them to back out. And they support U.S. intervention, but oppose U.S. loss of life. So what they want is a terminally indestructable American cyborgs to patrol an Israel that can do whatever it wants, and an independent Palestine without anyone affecting anyone else.

There's only one thing I know about this whole situation - once America II is up and running, we can start getting people psyched for America III: The korean Adventure!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

blow the f***in sandbox up, level it and start over again with a more civil bunch of people...........thats what i would do.......

Originally posted by Mr. Showtime

Just some random things I saw online, I'm sure their meant as jokes. But I'm sure Doub has weird ideas that blame Bush or something.

We have to get tough with the Arab world. We have to institute more prayer in their schools. We have to get them saying the Pledge of Allegiance every morning. And if that doesn't work, we simply take over the West Bank and name it America II. We can use it for storage. 

Recent polls show that the U.S. people support Israel, but want them to back out. And they support U.S. intervention, but oppose U.S. loss of life. So what they want is a terminally indestructable American cyborgs to patrol an Israel that can do whatever it wants, and an independent Palestine without anyone affecting anyone else. 

There's only one thing I know about this whole situation - once America II is up and running, we can start getting people psyched for America III: The korean Adventure! 

america III will be iraq and america IV will be the asian adventure.

reminds me of the game of risk.

" What are you f***in stupid ? "

The USA is just ROME in the 21 century !

We kill everything we see !

We take everything we want !

f*** with us and DIE !

Now our LEGIONS will extract BLOOD and FLESH for what ISLAM has done to us !

" GOD BLESS GEORGE BUSH "

Would you had rather had GORE and TIPPER in there ?

Tipper was the P.M.R.C. Remember !

f***in NAZIS !

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

the country with the best flag wins... and from what i have seen of other country flags i say we win hands down.......

And the country with the sexiest men...and man do we have the sexiest men here! American men top all!

Guest hotsoxchick1

or we could always send your ugly ass over there and scare them all to death .. then we dont have to wait around a half a hundered years for the radiation to be safe enough to inhabit the sandbox............:o

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

or we could always send your ugly ass over there and scare them all to death .. then we dont have to wait around a half a hundered years for the radiation to be safe enough to inhabit the sandbox............:o

oh i would love to take your "open leg for anyone" with me. :D

Random musings from the following posts.....

1.) What the f*** IS Palestine? If someone can tell me, I'll give you 1 MEELEEON Dollars ;). Yeah right.

2.) f*** nuking them. Why waste good nukes on savages. Does anybody know we have a bomb that literally sucks the oxygen out of the atmosphere? Choke those motherf***ers and once oxygen is restored, the oil (all 20% of what the US uses every year from the Middle East) is ours!

3.) Al Gore is a dips***. Enough said.

4.) Tipper Gore is a fascist c***. Enough said.

USA 4 LIFE :metal

Originally posted by CubKilla

Random musings from the following posts.....

1.) What the f*** IS Palestine? If someone can tell me, I'll give you 1 MEELEEON Dollars ;). Yeah right.

2.) f*** nuking them. Why waste good nukes on savages. Does anybody know we have a bomb that literally sucks the oxygen out of the atmosphere? Choke those motherf***ers and once oxygen is restored, the oil (all 20% of what the US uses every year from the Middle East) is ours!

USA 4 LIFE  :metal

kinda of extreme.

So is flying 3 planes into buildings..... 2 of which were civilian targets. And let's not forget about the plane that crashed in PA. That's pretty extreme too. Time for Uncle Sam to get HARDCORE!!!!! :mad: 

Oh, I get it! Them killing our civilians isn't cool, but us killing their civilians is all right. Now I understand.

Originally posted by doubleM23

So is flying 3 planes into buildings..... 2 of which were civilian targets. And let's not forget about the plane that crashed in PA. That's pretty extreme too. Time for Uncle Sam to get HARDCORE!!!!! :mad: 

Oh, I get it! Them killing our civilians isn't cool, but us killing their civilians is all right. Now I understand.

You get what you pay for.

Originally posted by doubleM23

What are you? A f***ing commie? We didn't start this s***. And, for your information, you think a sit down with Osama will end terrorism? GET f***ING REAL! That motherf***er would sooner destroy us than negotiate ANYTHING with us. Time to wake up and smell the coffee. Some people just can't be bargained with..... and when those people are raising their 4 and 5 year olds to be future terrorists, f*** 'EM. They get what they deserved.