sig test

TheBlackSox8

• 2 weeks later...
Magnetic Lasso or whatever it is called...

duplicate the image...then delete the background layer(cuz using the eraser would make the erased area white if you use the eraser on the background layer....using the eraser on the duplicated layer makes the erased area transparent...leaving just the image you didn't erase). Then i use the eraser tool....it takes a while but it works and you can get the hard places with the smaller sizes. Then copy the image and paste it too the sig background or whatever. :D

How do you make those backgrounds and the faces like mixed in with the picture...???

hue/saturation:change the image's Hue and Sat. to the same Hue and Sat. of the background layer(you don't have to change the H/S but it looks better if you do..especially with grunge backgrounds). Then marquee around the image(whichever marquee you use it really doesn't matter) and right click. After right clicking select feather....and usually 25 to 40 pixels would work...hit enter. After that press backspace to cut ant it should blend the image to the back ground. I could find a tutorial to help you better. I will and post later. :lol:

you could join the digital bliss forums and find some stuff out...you could ask people for tutorials you don't know how to do...i would be one of the people responding to them... :lol:You can then practice your skills and put them in competitions on the site...we're always looking for new members so whoever wants to join can....(majority of the people on the site have the ability to make graphics like sigs and etc...so having a program like photoshop would be necessary probably for the site...though it has other forums too.)

My screen name would be slayerje1 on that forum...

click on my sig link below for more...

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

you could join the digital bliss forums and find some stuff out...you could ask people for tutorials you don't know how to do...i would be one of the people responding to them... :lol:You can then practice your skills and put them in competitions on the site...we're always looking for new members so whoever wants to join can....(majority of the people on the site have the ability to make graphics like sigs and etc...so having a program like photoshop would be necessary probably for the site...though it has other forums too.)

My screen name would be slayerje1 on that forum...

click on my sig link below for more...

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV