The clusterfuck begins

Cerbaho-WG

According to RotoWorld:

White Sox optioned 2B/OF Willie Harris, OF Joe Borchard, LHP Mike Porzio and RHP Matt Ginter to Triple-A Charlotte and reassigned catcher Jamie Burke to minor league camp.

Harris was supposed to make the team, but it looks like Aaron Miles has taken his job with an impressive spring. Ginter has the better argument for making the squad, as he's looked better than either Rick White or Gary Glover. Ginter should be the first pitcher called up by the team.

Looks like we'll have three catcher when we go North.

We know we'll have 11 pitchers, and the only spot in the air is Wright/Stewart.

IF- Konerko, Thomas, Jimenez, Miles, Graffanino, Valentin, Crede

C-Olivo, Alomar, Paul

OF-Lee, Rowand, Ordonez, Rios, Daubach

Last spot will come down to Miles or Paul. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CUT JOSH PAUL!

From what KW said on the broadcast today, look for 3 catchers for at least a month or two. I don't know why you'd want 3 catchers when you've already said that Alomar will catch Buerhle and Colon. That means 2 catchers split the other 3 games - I don't get it... :huh:

or the fact that he'd rather have Harris, Hummel and Miles playing every day in AAA and he can live with sitting Paul on the bench doing nothing.

Yep, that is the way that I see the thinking as being, with no comment on my opinion of said thinking

Guest hotsoxchick1
It has to be a trade or the fact that he'd rather have Harris, Hummel and Miles playing every day in AAA and he can live with sitting Paul on the bench doing nothing.

ok if that was the case then does that mean were grooming harris for of.. miles for 2nd and hummel for 3rd??? just curious is all because if they are to play each day in trip a then thats alot of infielders covering ss and 2nd.............dont ya think????????

and your new white sox starting SS....josh paul  :lol:

mr. versatility makes the team...god help us all

Whoever is responsible for the decision to keep three AWFUL catchers is the dumbest f***er on earth!!! :fyou

I'd have to be inclined to believe that they have a trade for Paul in the works, and any interested team would not pull the trigger in hopes the Sox would just release him. This 3 catcher situation cannot last all year. No way in hell. By May 1st we will need a 12th pitcher. BTW... I heard Danny Wright had some next day soreness after his 2 inning stint and Josh Stewart has been told to prepare to go againts the Kitties on April 6.

I'd have to be inclined to believe that they have a trade for Paul in the works, and any interested team would not pull the trigger in hopes the Sox would just release him.  This 3 catcher situation cannot last all year.  No way in hell.  By May 1st we will need a 12th pitcher.  BTW... I heard Danny Wright had some next day soreness after his 2 inning stint and Josh Stewart has been told to prepare to go againts the Kitties on April 6.

Count on seeing Wright by June, at the earliest.

I'd have to be inclined to believe that they have a trade for Paul in the works, and any interested team would not pull the trigger in hopes the Sox would just release him.  This 3 catcher situation cannot last all year.  No way in hell.  By May 1st we will need a 12th pitcher.  BTW... I heard Danny Wright had some next day soreness after his 2 inning stint and Josh Stewart has been told to prepare to go againts the Kitties on April 6.

Count on seeing Wright by June, at the earliest.

I hope Danny is able to be that 12th pitcher.

Well, I need to see Loiaza and Stewart/or/Wright prove ready before I am pleased with the starting rotation now.  I like our chances, but I wish Wright was healthy. 

I'd like another starter in case (Finley/Reynolds)

yea we still have 2 ? is our rotation i think they will do well, but you can never have to many options for pitchers.

Why would we need 12 pitchers?  Our rotation is good....our bullpen is good.....I see no reason.  And an extra guy on the bench makes us a stronger offensive team, as long as that extra guy on the bench's name isn't Josh Paul.

When the schedule start piling up with few offdays, we may need a 12th pitcher. A lot depends on how many innings our starters eat up, and a lot depends on if JM will let them eat up innings.

That means 2 catchers split the other 3 games - I don't get it... :huh:

I think he's got a trade on the horizon.

If he doesn't watch the f*** out. We'll see some massive tinkering.

WTF! Only KW would keep 2 garbage cathcers and 1 that cant hit! Anyways, the radio has reported that KW is talking to the sCrUBS about Bako/Miller. Yuk! Go Sox!