Daubach

Soxfest

Some of you may of thought when you saw the Sox purchased the contract that he was going elsewhere. They had to purchase Daubach's contract because he was signed to a minor league deal.

He isn't going anywhere. I still think its ridiculous to carry 3 catchers.

Molto, Chicagosports .com has Daubach listed as being sent down today. Under Sox send 7 to minors it is there now.

It also says they sent Loaiza down, you think that's true as well? I hope we wouldn't send our 4th starter to the minors :D

this probably has to do with the 40 man roster...neither loiaza or daubach wa on it..if our 40 man roster is full they will have to cut someone to keep daubach and loiaza...so they might just be doing this until they decide who they are going to cut loose...if loiaza and daubach satrt the season in charlotte...im gonna start rooting for the devil rays :lol:

this probably has to do with the 40 man roster...neither loiaza or daubach wa on it..if our 40 man roster is full they will have to cut someone to keep daubach and loiaza...so they might just be doing this until they decide who they are going to cut loose...if loiaza and daubach satrt the season in charlotte...im gonna start rooting for the devil rays :lol:

Baggs, I think they currently have 3 open slots on the 40 man roster, but not positive on that.

I'm sorry, I botched that one.  I meant to say "give up".   You may now pelt me with tomatoes.

Everybody makes mistakes. This isn't WSI you know ;) :lol:

Bulls***

Bighurt.... :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou

YOU SUCK ASS!

:D