Mike Vick

That feat in and of itself is f***ing beautiful, though. 

I know that he's inaccurate, but he more than makes up for it in other categories.  It's funny though, because I consider accuracy to be the most important facet of the QB position, and yet, I'm enamored with Vick.

A Top 5 list of NFL players that I'd pay to see:

1. Michael Vick

2. Peyton Manning

3. Donovan McNabb

4. Ladanian Tomlinson

5. R-Dub

Oh no doubt.. Im not trying to say that a QB rushing for 1,000 yards and close to that every year isnt beautiful.. its amazing..

Thats why I said hes an amazing athlete

If he could polish up his passing game, and atlanta gets them a legit RB, they could be VERY Dangerous..

I think Atlanta needs a solid RB (If they draft Ronnie Brown he would be perfect) and another stud WR (Joey Porter will be a FA, they should make a run at him)

Take some heat off Vick, give him some weapons (Price, Dunn, and Duckett arent exactly that threatening) and he could prolly make HUGE strides

You would have to hope that he continues to stay injury free. Most running QBs do not stay injury free for an entire year and this is really his first full year. I am not wishing anyhting bad on him, but QBs that continue to run as much as he has usually are injured a lot.

i dont know how you make a comparison from vick to other running QB's.... sure mcnabb, culpepper, and brooks all can run the ball but of all the QB's Vick can only really be called the running QB because unlike those previous guys who run only if a play breaks down Vick runs as a 2nd or 3rd option..... Now will he take more hits yeah but id rather him take a hit while running then take some of those nasty sacks that slow QB's cant get out of the way from.

i dont know how you make a comparison from vick to other running QB's.... sure mcnabb, culpepper, and brooks all can run the ball but of all the QB's Vick can only really be called the running QB because unlike those previous guys who run only if a play breaks down Vick runs as a 2nd or 3rd option

That's a great point. If you watched the 1st half of the Giants game he was running all over. Back to back plays he ran quickly and gained 1st downs. A blitz came from his left, the guy came in unblocked and Vick quickly rolled out to his right and ran up the field for a 1st down. The very next play he looked at his 1st option, maybe his 2nd, and ran up the middle for another 1st down. Vick's athleticism allows for him to make up for his lack of accuracy and lack of weapons.

i dont know how you make a comparison from vick to other running QB's.... sure mcnabb, culpepper, and brooks all can run the ball but of all the QB's Vick can only really be called the running QB because unlike those previous guys who run only if a play breaks down Vick runs as a 2nd or 3rd option..... Now will he take more hits yeah but id rather him take a hit while running then take some of those nasty sacks that slow QB's cant get out of the way from.

That is acutually a misdirected and incorrect point to make. Who says I am comparing him to today's QBs? Look back through history and you will see that not many running QBs stay healthy consistently enough that they continue to be a running QB to the extent they were early on in their careers. Cunningham, Douglas, Steve Young.... QBs that run tend to break down a lot faster than QBs that don't. Enjoy his running ability while you can because this will not last long. You can count on that.

BTW, ask Rex Grossman about the type of hits you take while running as compared to the hits you take sitting back in the pocket. QBs are much more vulnerable while running and don't take the necessary precautions to keep themselves out of harms way. The fact is the QB will wear down a lot faster by the number of hits he takes. He will take a lot more hits running around than just sitting in the pocket and releasing it quickly, ala Peyton Manning. As I have said, enjoy it while it lasts.