Reason for a Busy White Sox Offseason

Butter Parque

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, i know how to comprehend unlike someone. I honestly think you do this on purpose.

Let me get this straight

Schoeneweis.- Failed as aStarter with the angels because he starts of strong, and then fad by May...but thats fine with you

Wright- Health issues, can not rely on him to get through the season

SO again..

NO 4th and 5th starter, going into 04 season.

Can you?  :banghead

I'm sorry Anthrax. I've posted some stupid s*** when I was a new member but I've never come anywhere near what you do. It's obvious you don't care that everyone hates you. In fact you thrive on it. I'm so sick of coming on here and reading this s*** from you. Not everyone agrees on my opinions but I don't attack them. You are nothing but a troll and soxtalk has become a far less enjoyable place now that your here. I don't think there is one person who isn't looking forward to the day you are banned or ignored.

Go back to WhiteSox.com where all the rest of the trolls post.

I'm sorry Anthrax. I've posted some stupid s*** when I was a new member but I've never come anywhere near what you do. It's obvious you don't care that everyone hates you. In fact you thrive on it. I'm so sick of coming on here and reading this s*** from you. Not everyone agrees on my opinions but I don't attack them. You are nothing but a troll and soxtalk has become a far less enjoyable place now that your here. I don't think there is one person who isn't looking forward to the day you are banned or ignored.

Go back to WhiteSox.com where all the rest of the trolls post.

:notworthy

Let me get this straight

Schoeneweis.- Failed as aStarter with the angels because he starts of strong, and then fad by May...but thats fine with you

Wright- Health issues, can not rely on him to get through the season

SO again..

NO 4th and 5th starter, going into 04 season.

Did we have 5 starters at the beginning of the season? Yes we did. I do not remember wright being overally unhealthy before this year. Wright is all you can ask for from a fifth starter. Someone that keeps you in the game and by the end of the year racks up ten wins. Schoeneweis was a terrible choice to bring in as the fourth starter. But the point stands there were five starters whether you like to believe it or not.

Did we have 5 starters at the beginning of the season? Yes we did. I do not remember wright being overally unhealthy before this year.  Wright is all you can ask for from a fifth starter. Someone that keeps you in the game and by the end of the year racks up ten wins. Schoeneweis was a terrible choice to bring in as the fourth starter. But the point stands there were five starters whether you like to believe it or not.

Again, you missing the point,

KW failed to put a pitching staff on the field in 04 that could compete for the Divsion. That is the point.

Did we have 5 starters at the beginning of the season? Yes we did. I do not remember wright being overally unhealthy before this year.  Wright is all you can ask for from a fifth starter. Someone that keeps you in the game and by the end of the year racks up ten wins. Schoeneweis was a terrible choice to bring in as the fourth starter. But the point stands there were five starters whether you like to believe it or not.

Not only that Scott did a damn good job in the first half of the season.

I don't think anyone here thinks we had a great rotation to start the 04' season but really what were our options... Guys like Sidney Ponson who did terribly!

Not only that Scott did a damn good job in the first half of the season.

I don't think anyone here thinks we had a great rotation to start the 04' season but really what were our options... Guys like Sidney Ponson who did terribly!

He is a big fan of signing fat ass colon. If the sox would have resigned him we would be a dynasty for the next 37 years to come.

I'm so sick of people ignoring the Maggs and Frank factor.

You take Rolen and Puhols (Sp?) out of the Cardinals lineup and there is no way in hell they win all those games. Losing your 3/4 hitter SUCKS!

Plus at least we can say our team is competive. Would you rather be a fan of the Royals?

A Good Gm, overcome injuries...

Well now we know where the problem is on the sox now don't we?

KW Tried to get Carlos Delgado and Larry Walker but neither would waive their no-trade clauses. I bet that's his fault too. So he did try to replace their bats with Everett and Delgado or Walker.

Just accept the facts and shut the f*** up already.

A Good Gm, overcome injuries...

Well now we know where the problem is on the sox now don't we?

Are you serious? For starters, KW was going very hard after Delgado and Walker...but both had blanket no-trade clauses and would have turned down trades to the Sox

Secondly, to get good replacements for both Maggs and Frank(.900 and .950 OPS guys), we would have had to have given up a ton in prospects, and maybe even some major league players too, such as Adkins, Cotts, and perhaps even Marte, Uribe, Harris, and Crede.

KW accepting the fact that we were out of it and just trying to catch lightning in a bottle is better then what you suggest. That is why I am glad you are not our GM.