Baseball Tonight Special Edition

winninguglyin83

Course we wouldn't have any RBI guys if Maggs, PK and Carlos are gone and Frank remains injured

Who is going to hit cleanup

Willie?

It won't be Carlos AND PK going... it'll be either/or. Its not like we would do deals for Hudson and Vazquez, once one deal gets agreed to, we are done with starting pitching, except for a 5th starter, maybe.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It won't be Carlos AND PK going... it'll be either/or.  Its not like we would do deals for Hudson and Vazquez, once one deal gets agreed to, we are done with starting pitching, except for a 5th starter, maybe.

You are 100% correct. I was thinking of saying the same thing.

It won't be Carlos AND PK going... it'll be either/or.  Its not like we would do deals for Hudson and Vazquez, once one deal gets agreed to, we are done with starting pitching, except for a 5th starter, maybe.

he mentioned that they would then go after another hitter, but I doubt they would trade both of them. They also mentioned that Derek Lowe is not a huge priority for the Bosox, I would be perfectly happy with our rotation now and adding derek lowe

Babybearhater posted this on another thread...

"Peter Gammons was on baseball tonite suggesting that the three way deal with AZ and the yanks might be back on soon. Where we would trade KOnerko and Garland for Vazquez and Gordon, and he suggested that we would then sign Delgado, and the yanks would get RJ"

I read on this thread that Gammons mentioned the possibility of the trade but no one on this thread mentioned Gordon or Delgado. This would be good news...

Babybearhater posted this on another thread...

"Peter Gammons was on baseball tonite suggesting that the three way deal with AZ and the yanks might be back on soon. Where we would trade KOnerko and Garland for Vazquez and Gordon, and he suggested that we would then sign Delgado, and the yanks would get RJ"

I read on this thread that Gammons mentioned the possibility of the trade but no one on this thread mentioned Gordon or Delgado.  This would be good news...

I've been watching the entire time and did not hear this.

Sounds like Hudson to the Dodgers is getting pretty serious. Its getting major play on the local radio.

Says that Kent is going to end up playing first base and that Cora isn't who they are looking at. A's like a 2nd baseman they have in the minors, Edwin Jackson and a little more.

Sounds like a very good deal for the Dodgers and I mean very good. If Cora is part of the deal then Kent would play 2nd.