Poster levels

southsider2k5

100 is something

500 is something

than 1000 is something

than maybe 2500 is something

and Jason when you read this I hope our numbers of posts and our posts both get carried over to the new set up - some of us have worked hard on these thingsm and I want the archives for that, as well as just cayying over with the numbers - can that be done?

100 is something

500 is something

than 1000 is something

and Jason when you read this I hope our numbers of posts and our posts both get carried over to the new set up -  some of us have worked hard on these thingsm and I want the archives for that, as well as just cayying over with the numbers -  can that be done?

thanks for the info. :headbang

100 is something

500 is something

than 1000 is something

and Jason when you read this I hope our numbers of posts and our posts both get carried over to the new set up -  some of us have worked hard on these thingsm and I want the archives for that, as well as just cayying over with the numbers -  can that be done?

Don't worry. I bug Jas about all these things. He's come close to strangling me from Cali. :)

100 is something

500 is something

than 1000 is something

why should it bother anyone, they lost our numbers before. right? :D

100 is something

500 is something

than 1000 is something

They should only count the posts in the Pale Hose forum.

What we are going to do is keep this board in a read only mode somehow. We haven't figured out all the minor details, but we'll keep it around so people can go back and read through the old archives and such.

Then I'm going to backup everything, and save it on my computer as well, in case anything happens. After that I will save the post totals and do all I can to transfer them. I'm gonna be fiddling with the new boards tomorrow, so I'll have an idea of what I can do sometime tomorrow and will post it in this thread.

If for some reason that can't be done, I'll try to come up with another idea, to serve as a reference to the posts on this board, something creative. Hopefully it won't come to that, cause I suck at being creative.

Maybe some of you will get amnesia or something  ;)

not with some of the young minds on this board like heather. but for the old timers like me.......... uhhhh what was i talking about. ;)

Young minds??? You better not be talking about me, because I'm getting very old now! I'm f***ing 21 now. I've been experiencing osteoperosis and arthritis. It's all downhill from here. I just hope I won't lose my beauty for my Carlos.

not with some of the young minds on this board like heather. but for the old timers like me.......... uhhhh what was i talking about. ;)

Young minds??? You better not be talking about me, because I'm getting very old now! I'm f***ing 21 now. I've been experiencing osteoperosis and arthritis. It's all downhill from here. I just hope I won't lose my beauty for my Carlos.

if i was taking about you, i would say wet behind the ears young lass. :headbang

if i was taking about you, i would say wet behind the ears young lass. :headbang

or should i have said wench. :huh: :headbang