2004 Golden Globe Nominees

Cali

Click Here

A whole lotta stuff I agree with this year. Especially all the noms for Sideways. I glad that movie is getting the praise it deserves, it was just really good.

I'm also glad Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet got noms for Eternal Sunshine, as well as that movie for Best Comedy Motion Picture. It came out such a long time ago, I thought people who have forgotten about it, plus it made such little money, especially for a Jim Carrey movie. Hopefully this will make people remember how good the movie was come Oscar season.

In the TV section, whole bunch of good nominees. Finally "Scrubs" gets recognized! Zach Braff got a nomination for Best Actor in a comedy. But he's going up against both Larry David and Jason Bateman. Tough, Tough category. Denis Leary got a well deserved nomination for Best Actor Drama for "Rescue Me". Though it does suck that neither Scrubs or Rescue Me got nominated for Best Comedy or Drama. Christi Lahti also got a well deserved nomination for her role on Jack & Bobby. She is just really good on that show.

I'm also glad Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet got noms for Eternal Sunshine, as well as that movie for Best Comedy Motion Picture. It came out such a long time ago, I thought people who have forgotten about it, plus it made such little money, especially for a Jim Carrey movie. Hopefully this will make people remember how good the movie was come Oscar season.

favorite.movie.ever.

I really hope they stop fleecing Kate Winslet at the Academy Awards...I can't think of a lot of other strong women to contend this year....

Click Here

A whole lotta stuff I agree with this year. Especially all the noms for Sideways. I glad that movie is getting the praise it deserves, it was just really good.

In the TV section, whole bunch of good nominees. Finally "Scrubs" gets recognized! Zach Braff got a nomination for Best Actor in a comedy. But he's going up against both Larry David and Jason Bateman. Tough, Tough category. Denis Leary got a well deserved nomination for Best Actor Drama for "Rescue Me". Though it does suck that neither Scrubs or Rescue Me got nominated for Best Comedy or Drama. Christi Lahti also got a well deserved nomination for her role on Jack & Bobby. She is just really good on that show.

I agree with just about all them...and the shows that got nom for Best Television Series - Drama

Nominees: are shows that are in my top fav shows on tv....all they needed to add was Carnivale