2. Uribe

3. Dye

4. Konerko

5. Rowand

6. Everett

7. Crede

8. Davis

9. Harris

Man things are messed up, how the heck is this gonna work out....

I cant speak for anyone else on here, but I personally am not very comfortable at the fact that it will be Crede, Davis, and Harris bringing up the bottom of our order.  Hopefully they will come into there own this year, but I still hope KW makes a move

Me neither but there's no where else to put them. Another move needs to be made at either one of those positions IMO.

Why don't we throw Willie in the number 2 hole..If he's working on his bunting this offseason that could be a huge plus...2 really fast guys at the top of the order! Then Thomas Konerko Dye

Harris, I believe, will benefit greatly near the bottom of the order where he won't see the better types of pitches he was seeing batting near the top of the order this year. And if Harris ever learns to steal a base, with Podsednik and Rowand at the top, you have scoring chances throughout the line-up.

I don't get why the White Sox think Carl can still hit. He was awful last season.

.266 5 21 .742 for 2 guys who had virtually no future in your organization is not awful, per se. It is not good by any stretch of the imagination, but is not awful.

Then again, for hitting cleanup...it is awful. He is not a cleanup hitter, and should not be put in the cleanup spot...like he was several times last year.