Todays Game Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice Rios! Rios, Thomas, Graff, Crede and to a lesser extent Val (he was hitting some rockets on Opening Day) all get my congratulations on offense. The rest of em, just need to get it in gear, especially Konerko and Lee.

And Daubach is going to hit. Hopefully he can get my congratulations too. Nope, he flies out to deep left. Atleast he tried tho, better than those fools Konerko and Lee who seem to strike out every AB they get...

Inning over Daubach flies out to deep left on the first pitch.  Going to the bottom of the 8th the score is now 5-4 royals.  Clutch hitting by Rios.

Scoring a run off of MacDougal is going to be extremely difficult.  He throws gas.

lets see what frank can do with his gas :)

Inning over Daubach flies out to deep left on the first pitch.  Going to the bottom of the 8th the score is now 5-4 royals.  Clutch hitting by Rios.

Scoring a run off of MacDougal is going to be extremely difficult.  He throws gas.

lets see what frank can do with his gas :)

I'm not very confident with Frank against fastball pitchers. :(

But I'd love to see a huge jack. But I doubt it.

Atleast he put the bat on the ball. Carlos Lee and Paul Konerko are both on my blacklist. Maybe if they start producing they can find a way off...

o no they have had 2 bad games they suck we should trade them

Two bad games against two bad pitchers. And they didnt even hit it hard. They struck out or grounded out weakly. And we shouldnt trade em. I never said that. I just said that at this moment I am less than happy with them...

Atleast he put the bat on the ball. Carlos Lee and Paul Konerko are both on my blacklist. Maybe if they start producing they can find a way off...

o no they have had 2 bad games they suck we should trade them

Two bad games against two bad pitchers. And they didnt even hit it hard. They struck out or grounded out weakly. And we shouldnt trade em. I never said that. I just said that at this moment I am less than happy with them...

KC does not have a bad pitching staff just a very young pitching staff.

11 pitch ab he must be putting the bat on the ball at least 6 times :)

Doesnt matter. He still struck out and didnt help us any. If either of those two coulda gotten on we could be tied right now...

1-2-3 for Koch in the eighth....nice to see...geez, he really does have a lot of mevement on his fastball and it just looks like his 96 is coming alot faster than Colon's 96....anyone else notice that? :huh:

It's the little Goatee that gives his fastball the appearance that it is going that much faster.

1-2-3 for Koch in the eighth....nice to see...geez, he really does have a lot of mevement on his fastball and it just looks like his 96 is coming alot faster than Colon's 96....anyone else notice that? :huh:

It's the little Goatee that gives his fastball the appearance that it is going that much faster.

lol