Todays Game Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Graffy attempts a bunt on 2-0....what??????.....oh well, takes the count to 3-1....and try's to bunt again for strike 2......hmmm.....try's to bunt with 2 strikes and strikes out.....yikes.....why can't we f***ing bunt the ball?????

Now its Franks turn....one down man on first...

0-2 with MB and BC, the offense got 2 of 4 runs on check swing and bad throw, I am not all doom and gloom but the pressure on JG tommorrow is alot. Offense as I stated before series seems to have ALOT of trouble with young pitchers , it just baffles me this has happened 75% of the time the last 4 or 5 years. We are already in a MUST win because coming home 0-3 versus Kansas s***TY is terrible. JM again is a BAD manager, White , TG bunting 2-0. This is dissapointing against a weak sister team like this, HELL there best player is OUT. :angry:

Colon now 9-1 in day games :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :angry: :angry: :angry: THIS SUCKS DONKEY BALLZ! f***! f***! f***! WE LOST TO THE f***ING ROYALS! AGAIN! THIS IS BULL f***ING s***! CAN YOU TELL IM PISSED?  :fyou :fyou :fyou  :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yikes..! The language! Where are the "potty mouth police" ;) :D

First off Jerry Manual is an idiot. never liked him. You have a guy at the plate who bunts foul twice. The count goes full. You have him bunt again? what a f***ing stupid call. the guy has been swinging the bat really well, and he calls a bunt. Unreal.

With the talent this team has, why have we had 1 good year since Manual has been here. I know it's too early to start saying outrageous things, like some people. But it isn't too early to wonder, why?

I agree Manuel is on the hot seat, but guys were worrying way too much. I had a bad feeling about this series, just because KC seems to play us tough early in the season and we rip up on them later in it. I really think we will win tomorrows, sweep Detroit and go into Cleveland over .500

I am not concered about the offense, as every offense struggles for two days. Also, remember the Sox are a terrible team during day games. Of course tomorrows is a day game as well.

Of course I didn't see the game, only the first two innings. Gonna be watching tomorrows though, finally going to be home for the whole game.