Miller signs with BoSox

bigred3535

I don't know if it's been posted yet, but ESPN.com says Wade Miller has signed with the Red Sox for $1.5 million plus up to $3 million more in incentives. C'mon Kenny, you couldn't scrape together $4.5 million for a pitcher about as injury prone but with a much bigger upside than El Duque? I would much rather have seen Miller in a ChiSox uniform for the same price as El Duque.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1951927

Lets add this to the list of dumb f***ing moves by KW, a pitcher with a s***load of good stuff he lets slip out of his fingers.. Hell why could have not signed both? Then dealt Garland/Harris off for an upgrade at 2b.

are you happy w/ anything dude?

i've never seen anything but b****ing from you.

why even be a fan?

KW solidified our rotation today, we've got a shot at eckstein, which would make us a good team, shut your hole.

are you happy w/ anything dude?

i've never seen anything but b****ing from you.

why even be a fan?

KW solidified our rotation today, we've got a shot at eckstein, which would make us a good team, shut your hole.

Yes I be happy when we as a team don't settle for the table scaps, we had a chance to p/u a very soild (when healthy) # 2and # 3 starters in Miller and El OldMan. Could have traded Garland who is never going to be anything other than #4/5 pitcher. And saved even more Cash

I was happy about the Spod deal, We needed a leadoff hitter in here.

I was happy when Clement signed with Boston, paying more money for your # 3 than what your paying your 1&2 guys is just plain stupid

I will be happy when KW gets his walking papers only problem is who the next cheap replacement is.

Lets add this to the list of dumb f***ing moves by KW, a pitcher with a s***load of good stuff he lets slip out of his fingers.. Hell why could have not signed both? Then dealt Garland/Harris off for an upgrade at 2b.

once again, for the idiots out there, THIS IS REAL LIFE, NOT PS2.

why has everyone resigned to the fact that El Duque is terrible and has nothing left. I believe he carried the yankees half of the season last year, and ended with a sub 4 ERA only losing I think 3 games. Thats not bad considering it was his first year back in the bigs. He was their ace, when they had nobosy else. he could very well be our third starter.

why has everyone resigned to the fact that El Duque is terrible and has nothing left.  I believe he carried the yankees half of the season last year, and ended with a sub 4 ERA only losing I think 3 games.  Thats not bad considering it was his first year back in the bigs.  He was their ace, when they had nobosy else.  he could very well be our third starter.

And he would make a great # 4 Behind Miller, Garcia and Mark..

Before everyone gets upset over Boston's signing of Wade Miller, go over to the MLB Houston Astros forum and read some of the posts regarding Miller's arm.

According to people over there:

"paying a pitcher who has a frayed rotator cuff and did not have surgery to repair it probably close to five million is WAY to high risk. Especially when doctors say the more stress he puts on it could cause it to become completely torn and cause him to miss at least a whole season if not longer."

No thanks. Kenny did the right move to sign El Duque. IMHO, it's much safer. A dead arm like Buehrle has experienced is much DIFFERENT than "a frayed rotator cuff."

Let's just say Kenny signs Miller, and he turns out to be injured for the rest of the season, what's then? MANY of you would automatically and unfairly jump on Kenny.

Do, you'll be damned.

Don't, you'll be damned.

Someone can just never be satisfied no matter what moves or non-moves Kenny makes!

remember, a frayed rotator cuff is what Mike Sirotka had. Haven't heard from him since he went to the Jays. I would love Miller, but we would have had to do what the Yanks did with Lieber...pay him a year to rehab and then he'd be ready for next year.