u of i game

Jake

I seriously had to quit watching, it was that bad. Luther Powell Junior, Luther Williams, Luther Brown, Luther Augustine, they kept calling everyone luther! That and the fact they kept putting points on the wrong teams side. Only reason I watched a whole half was to hear my dad b**** about how bad the broadcast was.

The thing that bugged me the most during those 2 games is how they presented the game to me like i had never seen an illini game before. I realize not everyone watches every Illini game like i do, but i would say the majority of the audience is comprised of illini fans. I got so sick of the "Illinois is a very fast team! Watch out for Dee Brown he's fast!" and the "They share the basketball well, that's why they are good" comments every 5 minutes.

Also, the "bango" "bongo" "bango" 3 point calls for Luther's highlights in the Northwestern St game was, um, kinda weird.

QUOTE(orangekrush88 @ Jan 1, 2005 -> 11:31 AM)
That was so bad. The worst broadcast I have seen. Thankfully Directv is taking away FSN Chicago and I won't have to sit through that anymore.

hey badass sig man... DDP is awesome :headbang :headbang