from a tiger fan

baggio202

this is hilarious

10. No one tells them when exhibition season ends and that these losses COUNT!

9. Dugout is warmer than standing out there on second base--especially with less than two out.

8. Poor early season performance guarantees players three days off in July.

7. Betting on how many straight losses team will open season with has become annual event in Motown.

6. Poor starts allow team to catch other teams by surprise in May.

5. Rookies are inexperienced but show remarkable ability to follow pattern set by veteran players.

4. Hitting is 50 percent physical, 50 percent mental and 100 percent absent.

3. Team concept is so ingrained that no one wants to break out of the pack by going 3 for 4 and maybe getting 2 ribbies.

2. Fans wouldn't recognize team that didn't bat in the bottom of the ninth at home.

And the number 1 reason why the Tigers lose in April------

Somebody has to give Jay Leno's writers material on a topic other than Sadaam Hussein

It's gotta bite real bad if you're a die hard Tigers fan. I've been to the old Tigers (Briggs) stadium and Comerica and let me tell you the old time Tiger fan is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. I guess if you're a Detrioter you have to be thankful for the Red Wings, there ain't much else going on in the pros these days.

Well, Tigers aren't going anywhere anytime soon. They traded away a quality pitcher in Weaver, those are guys you build your team around. I know they got a few good prospects, but Weaver is a kind of guy you build a team around, case closed, you find a way to get him signed. He's young, going to get better, and gives you a ton of innings. Then all you have to do is find 4 more starters and you'll be able to compete no matter what crappy offense you have out there.

Well, Tigers aren't going anywhere anytime soon.  They traded away a quality pitcher in Weaver, those are guys you build your team around.  I know they got a few good prospects, but Weaver is a kind of guy you build a team around, case closed, you find a way to get him signed.  He's young, going to get better, and gives you a ton of innings.  Then all you have to do is find 4 more starters and you'll be able to compete no matter what crappy offense you have out there.

they traded away redmon too.

this is hilarious

10.  No one tells them when exhibition season ends and that these losses COUNT!

9.  Dugout is warmer than standing out there on second base--especially with less than two out.

8.  Poor early season performance guarantees players three days off in July.

7.  Betting on how many straight losses team will open season with has become annual event in Motown.

6.  Poor starts allow team to catch other teams by surprise in May.

5.  Rookies are inexperienced but show remarkable ability to follow pattern set by veteran players.

4.  Hitting is 50 percent physical, 50 percent mental and 100 percent absent.

3.  Team concept is so ingrained that no one wants to break out of the pack by going 3 for 4 and maybe getting 2 ribbies.

2.  Fans wouldn't recognize team that didn't bat in the bottom of the ninth at home.

Somebody has to give Jay Leno's writers material on a topic other than Sadaam Hussein

HA! That's f'n hilarious Who came up with that? :headbang

It's gotta bite real bad if you're a die hard Tigers fan. I've been to the old Tigers (Briggs) stadium and Comerica and let me tell you the old time Tiger fan is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. I guess if you're a Detrioter you have to be thankful for the Red Wings, there ain't much else going on in the pros these days.

In addition, they've got that s***ty-assed city known as Detroit to deal with daily.

this is hilarious

10.  No one tells them when exhibition season ends and that these losses COUNT!

9.  Dugout is warmer than standing out there on second base--especially with less than two out.

8.  Poor early season performance guarantees players three days off in July.

7.  Betting on how many straight losses team will open season with has become annual event in Motown.

6.  Poor starts allow team to catch other teams by surprise in May.

5.  Rookies are inexperienced but show remarkable ability to follow pattern set by veteran players.

4.  Hitting is 50 percent physical, 50 percent mental and 100 percent absent.

3.  Team concept is so ingrained that no one wants to break out of the pack by going 3 for 4 and maybe getting 2 ribbies.

2.  Fans wouldn't recognize team that didn't bat in the bottom of the ninth at home.

HA! That's f'n hilarious Who came up with that? :headbang

some guy on the tigers board..when youre that bad comedy is all you got :huh:

id feel sorry for their fans except they have a recent world series to look back on :angry: