Maurice Clarett

DBAHO

QUOTE(Confederate_48 @ Jan 31, 2005 -> 11:27 PM)
Are you sure they are both about Maruice because the top one says Julius.

That's my bad, I got it from a NFL site I frequently read, but it should say Maurice so I'll change it (Julius was referring to Julius Jones' 40 time last year).

Maurice's draft status will rest entirely upon combines. If he comes in shape and can run 4.4, he'll be taken somewhere in either the third or fourth round. If fat Maurice shows up, he'll fall as far as the sixth round.

Personally, I think the in-shape Maruice shows up and he proves he can make it in the NFL. Maurice is in the top 12-15 for RB regardless. He has raw talent.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Feb 1, 2005 -> 02:18 PM)
id love if we took a risk on him in one of the later rounds.  reminds me kind of like onterio smith on minny but better.

Don't be suprised if we do.

...but you didn't hear that from me. :ph34r:

Angelo loves both Williams and Clarett. Thing is, I don't know if he'd draft two guys that didn't play a single down last season. Thats quite the risk.

what the

Clarett runs nowhere near a 4.41

I wouldnt be surprised if he showed up fat and out of shape again, he is worthless

He had a good year at Ohio State, but it wasnt spectacular (1266 yards and 16 TD's in a run system)

Not to mention the fact that he kept getting hurt.. He couldnt play a full season of college ball but yet he thinks he should be able to be the exception to the rule and enter the draft

please

go home Maurice

QUOTE(Man Of Steel @ Feb 2, 2005 -> 04:56 PM)
what the

Clarett runs nowhere near a 4.41

I wouldnt be surprised if he showed up fat and out of shape again, he is worthless

He had a good year at Ohio State, but it wasnt spectacular (1266 yards and 16 TD's in a run system)

Not to mention the fact that he kept getting hurt.. He couldnt play a full season of college ball but yet he thinks he should be able to be the exception to the rule and enter the draft

please

go home Maurice

My thoughts exactly.

I'd personally be shocked if he ran a 4.55 or less. He's not a speed back. As long as he doesn't run something horrendous like above a 4.8 (although who knows with this guy), I think someone takes him in the 4th or 5th. However, I think if by some miracle he runs a sub 4.5, some stupid team takes him on the first day somewhere.