Favre Done?

QUOTE(The Critic @ Feb 2, 2005 -> 10:56 AM)
I embrace a Packer fan every day.....because I married one..... :D

Come October, I too, will be married to a Packers fan lol. He was a cubs fan, but he is in recovery now. Being that he is a Mariners fan, our house is not a fun place to be during those series. :chair

QUOTE(rangercal @ Feb 2, 2005 -> 09:15 AM)
It is hard for me to embrace any packer fan.

:fyou u take that back, im probably the biggest packers fan on this whole entire board

another thing, what with all the people who dont like favre, hes better than any bears QB and he will be greater than any bears QB

QUOTE(chi-guy2 @ Feb 3, 2005 -> 09:59 PM)
:fyou u take that back, im probably the biggest packers fan on this whole entire board

another thing, what with all the people who dont like favre, hes better than any bears QB and he will be greater than any bears QB

Is it just me or does this entire post make absolutely no sense? Chi-Guy2, did you want to be embraced by rangercal?

Don't you think that the reason we don't like Favre and we are rejoicing his retirement is because he is better than any Bears QB and has consistently killed the Bears? No one is denying how good the man is.

QUOTE(southsideirish @ Feb 3, 2005 -> 04:15 PM)
Is it just me or does this entire post make absolutely no sense? Chi-Guy2, did you want to be embraced by rangercal?

Don't you think that the reason we don't like Favre and we are rejoicing his retirement is because he is better than any Bears QB and has consistently killed the Bears? No one is denying how good the man is.

:huh: i dont know, kind of dont think before i type, but im guessing no, and it sounds like you all hate favre