Ipod scratch remover?

SnB

I've had my ipod since may of last year and its starting to look pretty beat up. I've been researching some of the products online and wondered if any of you guys have used anything to help clear the scratches off your ipod screen?

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 5, 2005 -> 02:31 PM)
I prefer the Nomad Zen Xtra over the Ipod. I got a 40 GB, and it cost way less than the Ipod, hell it works for me.

Too heavy for me, I prefer my 40 gig 4th generation ipod.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Feb 5, 2005 -> 01:53 PM)
Too heavy for me, I prefer my 40 gig 4th generation ipod.

i have a 15 GB 3rd generation one and its still the best investment i've ever made.

1800 songs and not even halfway full.

Gotta love mytunes too if your in a college dorm.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan56789 @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 10:58 PM)
I think im gunna buy an ipod sometime this week, im just gunna get the mini one that can hold 1000 songs because i probably wont even get half of that for a while. But do you have to use itunes to get your downloaded songs on your ipod?

No, it will work with other softwere mp3 players, but it certainly integrates best with iTunes. You DO NOT have to buy anything from the iTunes Music Store to make the iTunes player still the best interface choice.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan56789 @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 09:58 PM)
I think im gunna buy an ipod sometime this week, im just gunna get the mini one that can hold 1000 songs because i probably wont even get half of that for a while. But do you have to use itunes to get your downloaded songs on your ipod?

If you're at all concerned about value, don't get the mini. For $50 more, you get 5x the capacity.

QUOTE(winodj @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 09:39 AM)
Its the iPod Shuffle I thought. And the Mac Mini.

The Shuffle looks pretty rocking tho, gotta admit.

No, those are two separate products. The mini is the slimmed down iPod in colored, brushed aluminum finish. The Shuffle is basically a USB jump drive on steroids, with no LCD readout but with a little click-wheel to select playback mode. Not a bad little device for $100.