Carlos Lee'e eye

johndyce

They were just glasses, Jimenez wears them as well.  He was wearing them on Tuesday as well. 

If their is something wrong with his eye then he should speak up, cause he's on his way to getting benched or traded.

Who in their right mind would trade anything for Carlos Lee right now?

He f***ing blows. When he can't hit, he's one of the worst baseball players I've ever seen.

Guest hotsoxchick1
They were just glasses, Jimenez wears them as well.  He was wearing them on Tuesday as well. 

If their is something wrong with his eye then he should speak up, cause he's on his way to getting benched or traded.

maybe he stuck the finger he usually keeps up his ass in his eye instead..........pass him a bottle of visene and it will clear up in no time..........its not like he can see the freakin ball anyhow........... :)

Did any of you see those goggles he was wearing yesterday?  Maybe there is something to this idea of his eyes having troubles.

Carlos, dear, I hope you're all right!!!

Well if he has something wrong with his eye, "Our great Manager" should be sitting him. How long will it take for Manuel to rtemeber that we have a righthanded strong lineup and when a righty is really struggling, it's ok to put Dughbach in there who just happens to bat left handed?

FIRE JERRY MANUEL!

Guest hotsoxchick1
Did any of you see those goggles he was wearing yesterday?  Maybe there is something to this idea of his eyes having troubles.

Carlos, dear, I hope you're all right!!!

Well if he has something wrong with his eye, "Our great Manager" should be sitting him. How long will it take for Manuel to rtemeber that we have a righthanded strong lineup and when a righty is really struggling, it's ok to put Dughbach in there who just happens to bat left handed?

FIRE JERRY MANUEL!

if you fire jerry .. then you have to fire kenny first... hes the one holding the puppet strings.............

maybe he stuck the finger he usually keeps up his ass in his eye instead..........pass him a bottle of visene and it will clear up in no time..........its not like he can see the freakin ball anyhow........... :)

when i saw the title of this thread and noticed that HSC commented on it i had to look , knowing it would be a classic :cheers :lol: :cheers :lol: :lol:

If magglio hadn't put a ball in play this year, manuel would still say "i'm not overly concerned"

Lee has been a huge disappointment thus far. Most of us thought he'd have somewhat of a breakout season, and i know it's only been a week and some, but it's just not happening. He looks really lost in some of his at bats...it's painful to watch. Might we see borchard up here sooner than later? If, worst case scenario lee never turns it around and we just can't play him, what do we do for our other outfielder? I'm not too excited about a outfield that has rowand AND rios in it, or even daubach at this point

Guest hotsoxchick1

i dont know, i kinda dig rios and rowand out there... havent really seen enough of dauber to make a sound judgement yet.. but anything is better than the "yard gnome" out there in left...hell you or i could just as easily stand there and look good..........lol..............lee has been having this break out year for the past couple of years now.. when is it going to happen? or can it happen here?? maybe he needs a change of scenery.....we should have traded him when his value was a bit higher.....