New Rap War?

The Critic

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TheBigHurt35 @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 09:30 PM)
That hasn't stopped 50 from killing people in the past.  What's LCR going to tell the police when he's six feet under?

Doubtful he goes around killing random people that say his music sucks.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 09:31 PM)
And to paraphrase Mallrats, I'd have a lot of things to say to him.

Yeah, I'll bet you would. You'd start off by telling him that your 10-year-old brother logged onto soxtalk.com using your ID and posted all of that bad-mouthing. :lol:

That hasn't stopped 50 from killing people in the past.  What's LCR going to tell the police when he's six feet under?

whoa whoa whoa! if 50 killed someone before it wouldve been way before he was famous if anything.. i doubt he would do something that stupid now over someone he considers a nobody

Yes, I'm sure he'd throw everything that he's created (well moreso his record label which has commercialized and co-opted "hip hop") would let him do that. Keep thinking that.

How old are you again?

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 09:32 PM)
Yes, I'm sure he'd throw everything that he's created (well moreso his record label which has commercialized and co-opted "hip hop") would let him do that.  Keep thinking that.

How old are you again?

Old enough to admit that I wouldn't dare talk crap to 50 Cent's face. He could whip my ass, too.

QUOTE(TheBigHurt35 @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 09:33 PM)
An insult from a Noam Chomsky fan.  Wow, I'm impressed. :lol:

I'm a linguist. Of course I'm a Chomsky fan. Noam Chomsky laid the groundwork for modern linguistic theory, pretty singlehandedly took down the dominant school of behaviorism, furthered the notion of localization of brain function, and is the only living member of top ten most cited people ever. Knocking Chomsky's politics is one thing, but knocking his linguistic theory (where he cut his chops) is another.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 09:32 PM)
Doubtful he goes around killing random people that say his music sucks.

If he did he'd be killing a whole lot of people. I dont know all that many folks that like "music" in which every other word is "f***" or otherwise discussing how many "hoes" he f***ed.

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 09:35 PM)
I'm a linguist. Of course I'm a Chomsky fan. Noam Chomsky laid the groundwork for modern linguistic theory, pretty singlehandedly took down the dominant school of behaviorism, furthered the notion of localization of brain function, and is the only living member of top ten most cited people ever. Knocking Chomsky's politics is one thing, but knocking his linguistic theory (where he cut his chops) is another.

I know nothing of Chomsky's linguistic aptitude, nor do I care.

QUOTE(TheBigHurt35 @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 09:32 PM)
Yeah, I'll bet you would.  You'd start off by telling him that your 10-year-old brother logged onto soxtalk.com using your ID and posted all of that bad-mouthing. :lol:

Pot. Meet. Kettle.

For somebody yakking about the lack of accountability on the internet, somebody's got a real ax to grind here.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 09:36 PM)
If he did he'd be killing a whole lot of people.  I dont know all that many folks that like "music" in which every other word is "f***" or otherwise discussing how many "hoes" he f***ed.

I agree with you Nuke. (prepares fallout shelter) :D

QUOTE(qwerty @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 09:36 PM)
He would not assault random people.

I don't know. Dude drinks A LOT (knocked down an entire bottle of Henessey at his show in Indy a couple years ago, according to a friend) and his judgement might be poor if LCR catches him at a bad time.

OK, I think I'm done baiting you guys now. Have a good night. ;)

QUOTE(TheBigHurt35 @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 09:38 PM)
I don't know.  Dude drinks A LOT (knocked down an entire bottle of Henessey at his show in Indy a couple years ago, according to a friend) and his judgement might be poor if LCR catches him at a bad time.

OK, I think I'm done baiting you guys now.  Have a good night. ;)

lol this kid makes me laugh.. I love this thread, only here can you start a thread with a Game vs. 50 story, and turn it into an arguement about Chomsky :lol:

QUOTE(TheBigHurt35 @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 09:38 PM)
I don't know.  Dude drinks A LOT (knocked down an entire bottle of Henessey at his show in Indy a couple years ago, according to a friend) and his judgement might be poor if LCR catches him at a bad time.

OK, I think I'm done baiting you guys now.  Have a good night. ;)

If that is the case i might start talking s*** to him let him bash my head in and get millions of dollars. I think it is worth it for a once in a life time thing.

QUOTE(flippedoutpunk @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 09:40 PM)
lol this kid makes me laugh..  I love this thread, only here can you start a thread with a Game vs. 50 story, and turn it into an arguement about Chomsky  :lol:

Everything is about Chomsky. :P

QUOTE(El Piervizdyeguchansodnik @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 09:45 PM)
LOL I get it!

Gorilla unit... gorillas live in jungles... they call themselves gorillas.

That's why I call rap "Jungle music"!

so you are implying that since G-unit is all black they look like gorillas... wow.. racism at its very worst

:P :P :P :wub: