Indians-White Sox Game Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.. I'm off to the bowling alley guys. Last night I rushed home to watch the game and they lost.. so we're trying something new today.

Please dear Lord.. don't let tonight be the night Davis has a career night. Thank you. Amen

:cheers :usa ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Well.. I'm off to the bowling alley guys. Last night I rushed home to watch the game and they lost.. so we're trying something new today.

Please dear Lord.. don't let tonight be the night Davis has a career night. Thank you. Amen

:cheers  :usa  ;)

bring us a win steff.........ill do my part from here.. i have all the voodoo dolls out, incense burning, candles are lit and im doing the sox win dance.........

I can't wait till the game starts.

Chisoxfn,

The only bad thing about today's game (for us at least) is that I think we're going to have to listen to the Cleveland announcers. The Sox are carrying it on WCIU (I think that's it), while I think the feed we're going to be seeing on MLB EI is the Fox Sports Net feed from Cleveland. :angry:

Unfortunately for that thought, Fox Sports Ohio is not showing the game today.

Really?

Isn't the game on WCIU in Chicago? Maybe I misread something.

As far as I know, WCIU games aren't shown on MLB EI, and the schedule says the game is going to be on, so I don't know what channel the feed will be coming from -- I hope it's not blacked out. :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1
As far as I know the game will be telecast with WCIU-Chicago. Im glad i dont have to deal with black-outs since I live in Chitown!

you and i both.......glad i dont have to deal with that stuff... hey jas.. do we have a chat room for tonite????????that would be a nice thing to do...........

WCIU-Chicago is showing it with Hawk and Dj. I will do inning by inning updates. EX:

Top 1, Sox batting

-Jimenez singles.

-Valentin hits into DP, 6-4-3

-Thomas homers

-Maggs grounds out

1 run, 2 hits, 0 BB's, 0 k's

Just an example! The game is starting so off we go. Lets Go SOX!

I can't wait till the game starts.

Chisoxfn,

The only bad thing about today's game (for us at least) is that I think we're going to have to listen to the Cleveland announcers. The Sox are carrying it on WCIU (I think that's it), while I think the feed we're going to be seeing on MLB EI is the Fox Sports Net feed from Cleveland. :angry:

Ya, its alright. As long as I don't have to listen to the other teams announcers 100% of the time. I love it when Detroit's announcers are doing the Sox game because then you get to hear Whimpy.

Plus, I like hearing what other teams announcers have to say about our players, sometimes you learn new things, especially from a much less bias opinion then Hawk and DJ.