Indians-White Sox Game Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This pitcher is night-and-day.  10 batters one inning, striking out the side in the next.

As long as Buehrle does what he can, were in good shape. I don't want to see the Sox let up though. I want to see them continually beating the crap out of the Tribe pitchers. A huge blowout is something to get this team started on a terror.

Plus it would be 5 of the last 6.

Damn he's throwing a whicked splitter (Or thats what it looks like to me) and he struck out Maggs on it.

yep it's a Splitter, that's what the Indian announcers are saying

That was filthy. Only reason I thought it may not be a splitter was it didn't look like the velocity is there. Still, I like it when a pitcher takes a bit off a pitch so it really dips out of the strikezone, but when it leaves their hand it looks just like one that would drop and stick in the bottom of the zone.

This pitcher is night-and-day.  10 batters one inning, striking out the side in the next.

As long as Buehrle does what he can, were in good shape. I don't want to see the Sox let up though. I want to see them continually beating the crap out of the Tribe pitchers. A huge blowout is something to get this team started on a terror.

Plus it would be 5 of the last 6.

last year everytime we hit 10+ runs one game then the next game we would hit 1-2 runs.

Lets hope the Tigers can win a game tomorrow........or else were going to be playing and 0-9 team.

They're not gonna go 0-162........ better hope their first win doesnt come against us.

Don't we play them tomorrow?

You want the Tigers to beat us? :o

Shame!

-two straight grounders to Manos and he fields them and throws them both out.

On the 2nd one Crede almost got their. He's got amazing range, especially compared to Herbert. Man our left side of the infield has insane range, then the other is the completely opposite :lolhitting

-Buehrle walks some guy on 4 straight pitches. Its his 2nd walk of the game (He also walked Vizquel).

-Brandon Phillips gets out.

Lets hope the Tigers can win a game tomorrow........or else were going to be playing and 0-9 team.

They're not gonna go 0-162........ better hope their first win doesnt come against us.

Shame!

Yeah thats right....... Soxtalk.com is just a front for our true passion......TigersTalk.com

Shame!

Yeah thats right....... Soxtalk.com is just a front for our true passion......TigersTalk.com

When we say Magglio Ordonez we really are talking about the greatest player in the majors, Bobby Higginson