Sox vs San Francisco

QUOTE(Pauly8509CWS @ Mar 7, 2005 -> 12:16 PM)
As a high school student I couldn't be happier, White Sox baseball on a day off that nobody recognizes- Pulaski Day!!!!  :headbang

:gosox1:

Someone tell the people calling me that today is some sort of holiday please - I generally get maybe 10 calls on a Monday and already I have had 14 and have 5 hrs to go. I can't wait to get to the gym tonight.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Pauly8509CWS @ Mar 7, 2005 -> 02:16 PM)
As a high school student I couldn't be happier, White Sox baseball on a day off that nobody recognizes- Pulaski Day!!!!  :headbang

:gosox1:

Hell yeah! I'm so glad we don;t have school today. Also, I was suppose to have baseball practice but I, being a team leader, convinced my coach to cancel......dumbass Cub fan.

Edited by SoxFan1

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Mar 7, 2005 -> 12:16 PM)
Wait addison you didn't realize until now that we get comcast sports net down here?

I think I knew it. I dunno. I remember watching games down here at the end of the season.

Either way, I'm friggin stoked. Can't wait to see the boys.

Almost gametime, can't wait to see the team on tv again. It's one thing to listen to games and talk about baseball, it's a whole other thing to see everyone suited up and playing on tv.

Can't wait. :headbang

They said frank was throwing into a wall, taking ground balls, hitting in the cage, and he even jogged a little... even though im sure all this was at a snail like pace, thats really good news if you ask me

QUOTE(winninguglyin83 @ Mar 7, 2005 -> 08:13 PM)
interesting note:

Tomko is pitching.

He's the guy who allegedly called Pierzynski a cancer last season.

Not sure if AJ is in the lineup.

Harris out to start the first.

Davis is catching today.