White Sox @ Tigers Game Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah CARLOS!!!!  Now if he could teach our Ex-Tight End how to hit a catcher...

But anyways 2 great team plays in one inning for CLee!!! :headbang

whoever got in carlos' face between innings deserves some props too

Did someone get in his face? I missed it. Jose struck out.

Going to the bottom of the 7th, 3-0 Sox.

somebody had too...if we see it the players see it too...someone had to because all of a sudden carlos was playing with a little urgency...something just woke the guy up...when is the last time carlos knocked over anyone???

The Sox got two more this inning from bad bullpen management. It's been obvious that the dude pitching for the Tigs is tired, and is starting to have control problems. He had noone warming up until another run scored. He can't use German today because his control is s*** too and he threw 40 pitches yesterday. The Tigs have a very limited bullpen. They have 3 Rule 5 players in there...

I didn't see anything, but his whole demeanor was different that time around. He really looked like a team player that time aroun, and it would be my guess that SOMEONE took him to task for his earlier AB.

Top 7th

-Daubach walks

-Lee singles, Daubach to 3rd

-Rios singles, Daubach scores, Lee to 3rd

-Crede sac fly, Lee scores, 1 out..3-0 SOX

-Alomar singles, Rios to 3rd

The hits just keep coming :cheers

-Jimenez pops out to SS, 1 on 2 outs

-jOSE goes down swinging, 3 outs

After wasting a great opportunity the inning before, the Sox come up with 2 runs on 3 hits, 1 stranded

3-0 SOX

All I know is so far Carlos has been perfectly fine defensively and yesterday and today he's definately improved at the plate. I'm still not happy with his long swing though.

I bet knocking the crap out of the catcher made him feel good.

Bottom of the 7th (3-0 Sox)

-Somehow the leadoff man got on

-Carlos Pena gets out

-Craig Paquette singles (Runners on 1st and 2nd now; 0 outs)

-Eric Munson pinch hits. Wild pitch and runners advance to 2nd and 3rd. Actually it may of been a passed by. Alomar didn't position himself right on the play. Munson grounds out to Daubach but a run scores. 3-1 Good Guys.

-Santiago rips a single into right field making it 3-2 Sox.

-Rick White and Damaso Marte are now up in the bullpen

-Iram Bocachica flies out to Armando Rios in center.

Tigers had a couple hits and two big runs making it 3-2 after seven innings. Colon had been cruising until that point.

All I know is so far Carlos has been perfectly fine defensively and yesterday and today he's definately improved at the plate.  I'm still not happy with his long swing though. 

-Carlos Pena gets out

-Eric Munson pinch hits.  Wild pitch and runners advance to 2nd and 3rd. Actually it may of been a passed by.  Alomar didn't position himself right on the play.  Munson grounds out to Daubach but a run scores.  3-1 Good Guys.

Tigers had a couple hits and two big runs making it 3-2 after seven innings.  Colon had been cruising until that point.

perfectly fine defensively??..he misplayed that doubkle down the left field line in the fateful 3 run inning yesterday :huh:

All I know is so far Carlos has been perfectly fine defensively and yesterday and today he's definately improved at the plate.  I'm still not happy with his long swing though. 

-Carlos Pena gets out

-Eric Munson pinch hits.  Wild pitch and runners advance to 2nd and 3rd. Actually it may of been a passed by.  Alomar didn't position himself right on the play.  Munson grounds out to Daubach but a run scores.  3-1 Good Guys.

Tigers had a couple hits and two big runs making it 3-2 after seven innings.  Colon had been cruising until that point.

we need to see marte in the 8th and koch in the 9th. both had yesterday off.

I didn't see that inning.  I had to help my dad with something and when I came back in all I saw was Halters homer.

it was a high blooper..he chased it down..and then slide for it but slide like the wrong way....he took good angle and got there then slide about 3 feet to the left of tha ball..iut was wierd...its like he was in perfect position to catch it then acted like he wanted no part of it

I didn't see that inning.  I had to help my dad with something and when I came back in all I saw was Halters homer.

it was a high blooper..he chased it down..and then slide for it but slide like the wrong way....he took good angle and got there then slide about 3 feet to the left of tha ball..iut was wierd...its like he was in perfect position to catch it then acted like he wanted no part of it

Yeah, I remember that play. Once he let it drop in, I thought "Daubach would have made that play."

Let's hope our bullpen can hold this lead

Yeah, I remember that play. Once he let it drop in, I thought "Daubach would have made that play."

Let's hope our bullpen can hold this lead

first pitch..base hit to cf :angry: