Vilanova VS UNC game thread

QUOTE(Hall of Famer @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 12:29 AM)
What a terrible travel call at the end. Game given to UNc at that moment.

i honestly thought that it was the right moment. I know that at the end of games, refs should stay out of it, but they had to make that call, no matter how much it affected the flow of the game. It was an obvious travel. But what a great fight put up by Nova. But i dont see the Badgers stoppin UNC, so theyll make it to the final four

QUOTE(shagar69 @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 05:32 AM)
i honestly thought that it was the right moment. I know that at the end of games, refs should stay out of it, but they had to make that call, no matter how much it affected the flow of the game. It was an obvious travel. But what a great fight put up by Nova. But i dont see the Badgers stoppin UNC, so theyll make it to the final four

Obvious? Replay still only shows 2 steps. All 6 CBS/ ESPN commentators agree.

QUOTE(shagar69 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 11:32 PM)

no matter how mad and pissed i am right now i honestly can say that was a good call by the ref he did travel

Even as a UNC fan I admit he didn't travel. But it made up for alot of the bulls*** phantom calls that left Felton on the bench most of the 2nd half. Lots of crappy, crappy calls that were unnecessary and then they would try to make up for it with other crappy calls, it was never ending.

Hardly, the main reason Nova got back into the game was because of the refs, lots of phantom calls, including a few And 1's that were completely BS. It was all around a bad bad day for officials in the game, its just unfortunate other fans will only get to see that crappy call.

Edited by Palehosefan