You gotta be kidding me.

NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 12:29 PM)
I don't know if it would interfere with my job (probably not) but I am much, much, much more afraid of little nasty yippy dogs than big dogs.

Ummm, wouldn't you rather be bitten by a little pisser dog, one you could punt, than bit by a German Sherperd?

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 11:33 AM)
Ummm, wouldn't you rather be bitten by a little pisser dog, one you could punt, than bit by a German Sherperd?

My parents and grandparents have always had big dogs and they never bit me and just seem to have a calmer countenance. I guess to me it seems like little dogs bite more.

I tell you what, I use to work as a meter reader for ComEd . Some of the little dogs were the worst. They would nip at you where as most of the bigger dogs tried to scare you with their barking. Now given the worst were Rots and German Shepards though, they want to kill your ass if they can....

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 12:04 PM)
I tell you what, I use to work as a meter reader for ComEd . Some of the little dogs were the worst. They would nip at you where as most of the bigger dogs tried to scare you with their barking. Now given the worst were Rots and German Shepards though, they want to kill your ass if they can....

ive only been bit by a poodle--didnt even break the skin.

have had larger dogs all my life and have only had run-ins with larger dogs twice. as a kid two bigger dogs went after me in front of my house. was on my bike and they chased after me. i fell in the street and the f***ers started biting at me. my dad and our neighbor heard my girlish screams :lol: and both of them came running out of their respective houses and chased the dogs back across the street to where their owners were. i might add those dogs were mean due to their treatment--had many runins with those neighbors.

only other time a dog had me scared is when i was delivering pamplets door to door one time. i knocked, no one answered so put it in the door handle. turned around their was a great dane standing right there, staring straight at me. it came up to about the top of my abdomen. i was already pissing down both legs and was whispering to my mom in the car what to do, when this dog started sniffing and nosing around by my crotch--was definitely panicing (sp?) by then. then a lady came around from the backyard telling me how friendly the dog was... :lol:

Edited by Goldmember

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 05:36 PM)
When I was reading meters, I went to a house that 2 massive freaking Irish Wolf Hounds... these dogs are MASSIVE I tell you. Thankfully the owner was around those dogs would have killed me no problem....

I LOVE Irish Wolf Hounds (they are largest breed of dog, I think). I want one, but not enough room on a city lot to own a dog like that.

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 05:46 PM)
I LOVE Irish Wolf Hounds (they are largest breed of dog, I think).  I want one, but not enough room on a city lot to own a dog like that.

I believe they are the largest breed as well... either that or the Russian Wolfhound... either way. They are huge.....you have no idea how much I wanted to piss my pants with fear when I saw 2 of them and they were staring at me like mmmm lunch. lol

QUOTE(Goldmember @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 03:43 PM)
only other time a dog had me scared is when i was delivering pamplets door to door one time. i knocked, no one answered so put it in the door handle. turned around their was a great dane standing right there, staring straight at me. it came up to about the top of my abdomen. i was already pissing down both legs and was whispering to my mom in the car what to do, when this dog started sniffing and nosing around by my crotch--was definitely panicing (sp?) by then. then a lady came around from the backyard telling me how friendly the dog was... :lol:

I can relate. Only mine happened last weekend but it was a great dane. I was at my girlfriends moms house for Easter and she had gone to the store she asked me to help her get some things out of the car. Well I go to the garage and as i'm reaching in to grab some bags I see this huge great dane just standing there. He was just wandering around. So of course i'm just like totally frozen and I don't know what to do. Finally my girlfriends mother comes out and tells me that it's the neighbors dog just wanders all the time. Still scared me to death though.