Bulls, Paxson hook up

Guest wsc425

Paxon should do really good. Jordan is going to be heading over to take some type of position this offseason and I think there is a good shot that Pippen will be playing for the Bulls.

I've heard some people say that with Paxons being hired as GM, it may mean Rose gets traded.

Paxon should do really good.  Jordan is going to be heading over to take some type of position this offseason and I think there is a good shot that Pippen will be playing for the  Bulls.

I've heard some people say that with Paxons being hired as GM, it  may mean Rose gets traded.

HAHAHA

Jordan and Pippen back?

HAHAHA

Paxon should do really good.  Jordan is going to be heading over to take some type of position this offseason and I think there is a good shot that Pippen will be playing for the  Bulls.

I've heard some people say that with Paxons being hired as GM, it  may mean Rose gets traded.

HAHAHA

Jordan and Pippen back?

HAHAHA

"No Tippin" Pippen now that Krause is gone? Maybe.

Jordan coming back to the Bulls..... in any capacity..... after the Wizards were the team to show him love? Not likely.

Jordan isn't coming to the Bulls this year in any capacity. All he has to do is make it one more year with the Wiz and he gets $50 mil in equity of the team. Why would he leave that on the table? Then the persistant rumor is that he we will get a high profile position with the expansion Charlotte team.