Williams leaving Kansas for UNC

Heads22

For some reason I just didn't see him going.  So is Cream leaving Marquette now?

I knew he was leaving after that "grandstanding" comment he made after losing to Syracuse. Whenever people go into that much explanation, they're lying. A simple yes or no could have sufficed.

http://espn.go.com/ncb/news/2003/0414/1538970.html

Wow. As a Big 12 guy I'm suprised.

of course he was going.

Hard to turn them down twice with his deep roots there in Carolina, the turmoil in the Kansas Athletic department and the blast made at Williams by the fired AD,

and the amount of money offered to him. Sometimes you have to accept the money for the sake of your family.

THis really sucks. Being here at Illinois, rumor has it Self is going to Kansas. However we as students and fans are doing as much as possible to show him we love him here tomorrow, rallying, and camping out and showing up outside their banquet, etc. If all else fails i guess we will end up with Cream from marquette, but i don't want that. Self has built one helluva program after taking over for Kruger and it's on the rise. We'll see what happens, but i don't like the looks of this right now at all.

http://espn.go.com/ncb/news/2003/0414/1538970.html

Wow. As a Big 12 guy I'm suprised.

of course he was going.

Hard to turn them down twice with his deep roots there in Carolina, the turmoil in the Kansas Athletic department and the blast made at Williams by the fired AD,

and the amount of money offered to him. Sometimes you have to accept the money for the sake of your family.

So Roy got the Ad fired and still didn't even end up staying, the ex-AD must be pissed if he wasn't already..more pissed :lolhitting