Tyra Banks rant..

Steff

Anyone else hear the Tyra banks rant on Howard this morning... ?? I was looking for a link to it, but I can't find it anywhere. She was b****ing at one of the contestants on her show, America's Next Top Model, and I guess it was pretty hysterical...

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 10:49 AM)
Anyone else hear the Tyra banks rant on Howard this morning... ?? I was looking for a link to it, but I can't find it anywhere. She was b****ing at one of the contestants on her show, America's Next Top Model, and I guess it was pretty hysterical...

I heard part of it...its amazing how important she thinks she is. I love how Howard rails people like her for their stupidity.

I was rolling walking to work downtown. People looking at me like I'm nuts.

Usually when I am walking to work is when Howard plays the parady songs using the Kiefer Sutherland "Gravitass" or the Pat O'Brien tapes. I crack up and people stare at me.

BTW, with Steff starting all these threads, we should change this folder to "Steff, Lies, and Politics".

Edited by Brian

QUOTE(Brian @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 07:08 PM)
Usually when I am walking to work is when Howard plays the parady songs using the Kiefer Sutherland "Gravitass" or the Pat O'Brien tapes. I crack up and people stare at me.

Richard Christy does all of those parodies using the original tapes that Howard gets. Everything he's done w/"Gravitas" is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. When they called the phone sex line using the Pat O'Brien tapes..... that was comic gold.

QUOTE(CubKilla @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 07:09 PM)
Richard Christy does all of those parodies using the original tapes that Howard gets. Everything he's done w/"Gravitas" is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. When they called the phone sex line using the Pat O'Brien tapes..... that was comic gold.

"Let's get some coke"

"We can't talk about that"

Chrisity's the man, all his perverted stories alone kill me.