Craziest, Stupidest thing you've ever done

GASHWOUND

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how many have read many studies in sociology, but it's been proven that the most staunch homophobes are usually the ones that are usually homosexual.

lol, thinking its disgusting for two naked men to be in bed together, is normal. Whats abnormal are freaks like you, who think its okay.

I don't know how many have read many studies in sociology, but it's been proven that the most staunch homophobes are usually the ones that are usually homosexual.

lol, thinking its disgusting for two naked men to be in bed together, is normal. Whats abnormal are freaks like you, who think its okay.

Who is to say what is socially deviant and what's not?

Homophobia is the irrational fear of feelings of love for members of one's own sex and therefore, the hatred of those feelings in others. Heterosexism is the moronic belief in the inherent superiority of one pattern of loving and thereby, it's right to dominance. Yep. You guessed it. It's the same old s*** and it smells an awful lot like the stench of sexism, specieism, and racism:: Group A claimst to have the natural right to dominate and/or exploit Group B. Gee, what else is new? Well, it's a different pile this time, in the sense that Group B isn't necessarily defined by race or sex, but specifically by sexual orientation...a definition that offers a wide variety of social penalties to anyone perceived as gay or lesbian. So we learn to fear the appearance of homosexuality and spend a great deal of our lives locking ourselves in rigid "acceptable" gender based roles, stifling our self expression, and "proving" our heterosexuality to our friends, families, peers, and co-workers. So what do we end up with? Well...a whole culture of paranoid heterosexuals, ranging in homophobic diversity from tolerance (as if homosexuality is a phase..) to acceptance (as if homosexuality is something to be accepted or rejected) to pity, and finally, to outright repulsion. That's what we end up with. Is that what we want? Do we really want to spend our lives trying to prove our sexuality? Stop living in fear, for f***'s sake. Stop the gay bashing. Love who you want and how you want.

Also, you might want to read up on different styles of theory in sociology. According to sociologists that deal with homosexuality and queer theory...a person must be in a monogamous, heterosexual relationship that uses sex only for procreation and only uses the missionary position. If you deviate from any of that criteria, you are deemed queer. /stirs up the anti-gay paranoia sentiment on this board.

Homophobia is the irrational fear of feelings of love for members of one's own sex and therefore, the hatred of those feelings in others. Heterosexism is the moronic belief in the inherent superiority of one pattern of loving and thereby, it's right to dominance. Yep. You guessed it. It's the same old s*** and it smells an awful lot like the stench of sexism, specieism, and racism:: Group A claimst to have the natural right to dominate and/or exploit Group B. Gee, what else is new? Well, it's a different pile this time, in the sense that Group B isn't necessarily defined by race or sex, but specifically by sexual orientation...a definition that offers a wide variety of social penalties to anyone perceived as gay or lesbian. So we learn to fear the appearance of homosexuality and spend a great deal of our lives locking ourselves in rigid "acceptable" gender based roles, stifling our self expression, and "proving" our heterosexuality to our friends, families, peers, and co-workers. So what do we end up with? Well...a whole culture of paranoid heterosexuals, ranging in homophobic diversity from tolerance (as if homosexuality is a phase..) to acceptance (as if homosexuality is something to be accepted or rejected) to pity, and finally, to outright repulsion. That's what we end up with. Is that what we want? Do we really want to spend our lives trying to prove our sexuality? Stop living in fear, for f***'s sake. Stop the gay bashing. Love who you want and how you want.

Also, you might want to read up on different styles of theory in sociology. According to sociologists that deal with homosexuality and queer theory...a person must be in a monogamous, heterosexual relationship that uses sex only for procreation and only uses the missionary position. If you deviate from any of that criteria, you are deemed queer. /stirs up the anti-gay paranoia sentiment on this board.

I dont hate any group, but i hate to tell ya, you werent born to slam your dick into a guys ass. Males are supposed to mate with females and recreate. If you see it any other way, youre more pyscho than i had realized.

I used to kind of think that way. But now I realized that if it makes them happy then more power to them. Its not hurting me so I don't really care.

I used to kind of think that way. But now I realized that if it makes them happy then more power to them. Its not hurting me so I don't really care.

If you saw it, youd be disgusted, trust me.

Im actually very straight, thank you...

Just more of Apu's "studies" that are completely wrong Roman. Don't fret dude.

Im actually very straight, thank you...

Just more of Apu's "studies" that are completely wrong Roman. Don't fret dude.

Maybe he should "study" his inferiority complex? :)

I dont hate any group, but i hate to tell ya, you werent born to slam your dick into a guys ass. Males are supposed to mate with females and recreate. If you see it any other way, youre more pyscho than i had realized.

Please dont use "psycho" to refer to apu. I used to have that sn at chisox.com. Call him mentally insane... ;)

If you read the Bible, it says in the book of Genesis that God created woman for man. God made man and woman for eachother, he didnt make man for man or woman for woman. Even the Bible criticizes homosexuality.

Not to mention most countries dont allow homosexual marriage. So to have homosexual relations would be to have premarital relations. And that is adultery, which is also criticized by the Bible.

Just a few moral arguments...

If you read the Bible, it says in the book of Genesis that God created woman for man. God made man and woman for eachother, he didnt make man for man or woman for woman. Even the Bible criticizes homosexuality.

Not to mention most countries dont allow homosexual marriage. So to have homosexual relations would be to have premarital relations. And that is adultery, which is also criticized by the Bible.

Don't even get me started on interpretation of the bible. One of my friends said he read it and found it was a sin to shave any hair off your body.

People who CHOOSE to be gay, always try to rationalize it, but deep down they know its not normal, and its not right. Just as in crime situations, they do it anyway.

It is not a sin to be gay and if you want me to really get into that with an extensive Biblical discourse, I shall. The Scriptures say nothing that some people say they say. But the Scriptures do not condemn homosexuality and it is given for some people, just the way they are.

Things that disgust me would never include two people (of any pairing) expressing their love for one another through the vehicle of sex. But disgusting things do include people are are ready to condemn others for matters of race, orienation, gender, disabilities, or other such.

And it has long been my experience that those who are most homophobic have the issues and insecurities that they have not dealt with. A person who is totally secure in their own self - say, Jason - is the one who finds that accepting all people for what the givens of their lives are is the way to live.

It is not a sin to be gay and if you want me to really get into that with an extensive Biblical discourse, I shall.  The Scriptures say nothing that some people say they say.  But the Scriptures do not condemn homosexuality and it is given for some people, just the way they are.   

Things that disgust me would never include two people (of any pairing) expressing their love for one another through the vehicle of sex.  But disgusting things do include people are are ready to condemn others for matters of race, orienation, gender, disabilities, or other such.

And it has long been my experience that those who are most homophobic have the issues and insecurities that they have not dealt with. A person who is totally secure in their own self - say, Jason - is the one who finds that accepting all people for what the givens of their lives are is the way to live.

ahhh spoken like a true homosexual lol

It is not a sin to be gay and if you want me to really get into that with an extensive Biblical discourse, I shall.  The Scriptures say nothing that some people say they say.  But the Scriptures do not condemn homosexuality and it is given for some people, just the way they are.   

Things that disgust me would never include two people (of any pairing) expressing their love for one another through the vehicle of sex.  But disgusting things do include people are are ready to condemn others for matters of race, orienation, gender, disabilities, or other such.

I find it hilarious that only homosexuals think youre gay if you dont like homosexuals lol.

Oh boy. I am about to get into an argument over Bible scripture with a priest. Ill quit while Im ahead...

Bmr just a warning, cw is my friend, so you picking a fight with him is picking a fight with me, whether hes homosexual or not... :nono

Bmr just a warning, cw is my friend, so you picking a fight with him is picking a fight with me, whether hes homosexual or not... :nono

And?

Oooh boy. I can't see any of this going anywhere good.

nor I

what do you suggest?

I dunno. This can probably be argued out if there aren't any personal attacks.

I just dont think there is anything wrong with being disgusted by what homosexuals do. Its not normal. Its not any better than f***ing an animal. Its unnatural. This doesnt mean i hate homosexuals. I know several and i treat them well.