Sportscenter Draft Special

WHAT THE f***! I just realized that I have a baseball game on Saturday at 10:00 AM........bulls***. I'll miss the 1st 2 hours of the draft. f***! But I'll have to live with it....I'm probably getting the ball Saturday.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 21, 2005 -> 07:44 PM)
Mark the time:  8:45 Central.  Draft fever has hit me...  :cheers  :headbang  :headbang

Addy, I know you've been pumped for awhile now, but up till now, it hasn't hit me.  It's here.  I can't f***in' wait. :snr

:lol: :lol: :headbang :headbang

Got that right. It hit me pretty hard late last week.

I'll have the VCR (no tivo) rolling! Gonna be a fun one. :snr

QUOTE(T R U @ Apr 21, 2005 -> 07:10 PM)
ROFL

They had Ronnie Brown going #13

That was a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE mock draft

Miami will NOT take Aaron Rodgers, its Smith or Edwards, 100% guarantee if they dont trade out...

If not, Miami is the biggest smoke screen franchise in the NFL

That was the ESPN.com mock draft done by John Clayton. The one they are talking about was on ESPN with a bunch of guys making the picks.

The problem I had with it was having Pac-Man Jones come off the board so late. They had him going to the Vikings with their second pick, but they already have Smoot and Antoine Winfield. Jones might even go ahead of Rolle because of his speed and return ability. Don't be surprised if he goes to Tennessee at 6.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Apr 22, 2005 -> 01:50 AM)
WHAT THE f***! I just realized that I have a baseball game on Saturday at 10:00 AM........bulls***. I'll miss the 1st 2 hours of the draft. f***! But I'll have to live with it....I'm probably getting the ball Saturday.

At least you'll get to watch most of it. I've got a lacrosse game at 12:00 three hours away from where I live, and won't be able to watch any of the draft. We're supposed to be back by 6, but then I have to go home, shower, and go to my school for our school play.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Apr 21, 2005 -> 07:00 PM)
:wub:. Doubt this happens though, Merriman or Ware at #11 looks like our pick.

And this to the Bears fans. Do you think Angelo is going to pay 2 receivers big bucks, and let Thomas Jones rush for about 700 yards next season. Ron Turner WANTS a power back.

Thank you, Dbaho. I've been saying this for weeks. We need another back if we're gonna run this big time rushing attack Lovie and Angelo have been talking about. We can get a decent #2 wr in the second round.

Edited by Jordan4life_2004