Sox "It takes a team" Commercial

Cali

In the one where they show the relay from Maggs to Harris to Home(I think it's Paul) against the Angels, doesn't it look funny, when the Ump calls Salmon out at Home? It's almost a perfect fake punch, it really looks like the Ump almost punches Salmon it's really funny looking to me. :lol:

In the one where they show the relay from Maggs to Harris to Home(I think it's Paul) against the Angels, doesn't it look funny, when the Ump calls Salmon out at Home? It's almost a perfect fake punch, it really looks like the Ump almost punches Salmon it's really funny looking to me. :lol:

One thing's for sure, anything beats those commercials with royce clayton and carlos lee dancing to caribbean music. I mean get real. These new ones have a presence to them, i like them.

Anything's better than, "If you come to our ballpark, you better bring your 'A' game..... you better come ready to play." You think the opposition got a kick out of that radio and TV spot enroute to beating the White Sox' ass in 2001  :huh: ?

What was so odd about those commercials is that half the time Manuel himself didn't bring his "A game" No wonder we lost so many games....other teams and managers brought their A games and Manuel was too busy bringing his C game

My Favorite is the Paul Konerko/Tim Hudson one from ESPN!

Paul: Hey, Isn't weird that we are the White Sox, but we wear black socks?

Tim: No, thats not weird.

Paul: You know what else is weird, isn't weird how the foul pole, is in fair territory?

Tim: No Thats not that weird either. (Pause) But, you know whats weird?

Paul: No, what?

Tim: That! (Pointing through window at dancing mascots and ESPN reporters)

Paul: Yeah, thats weirder than my socks!

That commercial is the greatest!

My Favorite is the Paul Konerko/Tim Hudson one from ESPN!

Paul: Hey, Isn't weird that we are the White Sox, but we wear black socks?

Tim: No, thats not weird.

Paul: You know what else is weird, isn't weird how the foul pole, is in fair territory?

Tim: No Thats not that weird either. (Pause) But, you know whats weird?

Paul: No, what?

Tim: That! (Pointing through window at dancing mascots and ESPN reporters)

Paul: Yeah, thats weirder than my socks!

That commercial is the greatest!

The first time i saw that i laughed out loud for a good minute or so, it's freakin hilarious. So unexpected...gotta love those SC commercials.

I was at my GrandPa's house when I first saw it and he barely understands English, but he is a Sox fan and when he saw Konerko, he was like "Ya, dat is Paul Konerko!" He didn't really understand the commercial but I explained it to him in Serbian and he laughed for at least 5 minutes. I thought he was gonna explode! He was as red as a cherry! Its a hilarious commercial!

I haven't seen that commercial yet. How about the commercial with Mark Johnson explaining half priced Mondays when his legs walk out from under him? I'm not sure what to make of it.

Have any of you ever seen any of the Mariners commercials? They are the best. Very high quality.

My favorite one ever showed a tired Aaron Sele mowing the lawn on a sunny day, with Dan Wilson tending to the flower bed, and Lou Pineilla washing a car acrossed the street. (In a residential neighborhood.) When Lou looks up from the car, he notices how sluggish Sele is. He goes over and talks to him (you can't hear what he says) then he raises his left arm high in the air and touches his hand. Immediately, Arthur Rhodes comes sprinting out of the house and takes over the lawn mower, moving at a very high rate. :lol: :lol:

I haven't seen that commercial yet.    How about the commercial with Mark Johnson explaining half priced Mondays when his legs walk out from under him?  I'm not sure what to make of it.

mj sucks and so does commercial :huh: