Allow me to list the ways..........

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 06:13 AM)
Willie got plenty of coverage in the game thread courtesy of you.

I think its safe to say that both Jabroni and Nuke have an unhealthy obsession over the suckage of Willie and Jermaine.

Tomorrow will be another day, and you'll both have another player to hate.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 01:13 AM)
Two games that both could have easily been losses.  Small sample sizes, big-time damage.

You know ozzie smith has had two errors in one game? So please stfu.

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 12:15 AM)
I think its safe to say that both Jabroni and Nuke have an unhealthy obsession over the suckage of Willie and Jermaine.

Tomorrow will be another day, and you'll both have another player to hate.

Nah.. Right now Dye has my full attention.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 12:16 AM)
You rip me for bashing Willie in the game thread but you start A WHOLE NEW THREAD to bash Jermaine Dye? :lol:  :headshake

I didn;t rip you for that you jackass. f***ing read what I posted. You did a good enough job on Harris in the game thread.

Am I going too fast for you?

Right.

Seeing as its been a s***ty enough night already watching that Oakland debachle, can you guys PLEASE avoid the insults and flames at each other?

Do it for me, else thread = poof, and thats not really what I wanna do.

Agree to disagree for now or something...

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 12:22 AM)
My point is that I would rather have Timo's clutch bat off the bench than Willie's clutch defense off the bench.

Nobody here, not even the most ardent Harris backers, expect that he can come off the bench and play short. That was an emergency stopgap measure cause of Uribe and Ozuna getting hurt. I don't expect Harris to be able to come in and all of a sudden play a position he's not used to.

Nobody here,  not even the most ardent Harris backers, expect that he can come off the bench and play short.  That was an emergency stopgap measure cause of Uribe and Ozuna getting hurt.  I don't expect Harris to be able to come in and all of a sudden play a position he's not used to.

I can't back Willie after he botched a routine play at 2nd base against the Royals. That tied up the game. He was playing his natural position in that game.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 01:28 AM)
I can't back Willie after he botched a routine play at 2nd base against the Royals.  That tied up the game.  He was playing his natural position in that game.

Everyone that plays any time in the field is going to make an error from time to time. Let it go. Geez.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 12:28 AM)
I can't back Willie after he botched a routine play at 2nd base against the Royals.  That tied up the game.  He was playing his natural position in that game.

So he had 1 bad play. Who cares. He's more than made up for one bad play with his bat. Compare that to DEAD who has been a little short of worthless all season.

Everyone that plays any time in the field is going to make an error from time to time.  Let it go. Geez.

I'm sorry, I can't. Two errors in one week in key situations is bad. If Timo did that, I have a feeling it would be okay to bash him. But since most people here are biased in Willie's favor, it's not okay to rip him.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 01:31 AM)
I'm sorry, I can't.  Two errors in one week in key situations is bad.  If Timo did that, I have a feeling it would be okay to bash him.  But since most people here are biased in Willie's favor, it's not okay to rip him.

You are acting like there won't be a 1,000 posts tomorrow about how bad willie blows. There is one side that likes willie, one side that likes timo, and one rare group that either like or hate both.

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 01:29 AM)
Everyone that plays any time in the field is going to make an error from time to time.  Let it go. Geez.

No s***. Fact is Willie got put out there not because Pablo was hurt, but because Pablo displayed limitted range earlier in the inning. There was a ball back up the middle that Uribe would have gotten with his eyes closed, and Ozuna didn't even sniff it. MB was pulled, and during the commercial break Ozzie decided Willie would give him more range. Sure Ozuna didn't make the error, you have to be in the same time zone to do that. Although with that official scorer last night, who knows.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 01:31 AM)
I'm sorry, I can't.  Two errors in one week in key situations is bad.  If Timo did that, I have a feeling it would be okay to bash him.  But since most people here are biased in Willie's favor, it's not okay to rip him.

Too many people lock onto a guy, and every time he f***s up they rip and rip and rip. Then someone that likes him starts defending. Then another player gets drawn into the mix, and we have two people ripping the hell out of two players for an eternirty. Then it starts all over the next day.

People can say what they want to say, but really, there needs to be a serious case of feel good karma distributed across this board.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 12:31 AM)

No