Sports Fan's Dilemma

Jim Fainter

I have to choose from among three sports events, all at exactly the same time:

1. Go see the Avs beat the Wild in the series clinching fifth game in a luxury suite with some of my best buddies, for free;

2. Go to the the University of Colorado Spring football Scrimmage with some of my best buddies, for free;

3. Watch the Sox thump the Tribe on WGN alone, for free.

1. Go see the Avs beat the Wild in the series clinching fifth game in a luxury suite with some of my best buddies, for free;

2. Go the the University of Colorado Spring football Scrimmage with some of my best buddies, for free;

3.  Watch the Sox thump the Tribe on WGN alone, for free.

Avs Wild....... hands down.

The scrimmage thing woud be totally off the radar...... and the Sox game you can tape.....

Playoff Hockey is the s***.

2. Go the the University of Colorado Spring football Scrimmage with some of my best buddies, for free;

The scrimmage thing woud be totally off the radar...... and the Sox game you can tape.....

there is the plan, tape the game and go watch the hockey

2. Go to the the University of Colorado Spring football Scrimmage with some of my best buddies, for free;

Simple, go to the sweet and turn the Sox game on while watching the playoffs :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1

Simple, go to the sweet and turn the Sox game on while watching the playoffs :headbang

lmao thats what i was thinkin too jas... man after my own heart..........get teh free eats and free beers and sit in luxury for a few watchin what you want to on the tv.. no one else will pay attention anyhow............... :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1

anything you want to eat or drink... free........of course it costs whoever is hosting you in the suite..........nice seating for a game or if you prefer to watch something else on the tv while everyone else watches the game at hand..........i recomend it if you never have been before...... the dessert cart is to die for................. ;)

bingo

depends on your taste...i love going to college football scrimmages..i made atleast one a season when i was in oregon at OSU...you can stand right on the sidelines and talk to players and coaches and stuff...they rock..

id go to the scrimmage and tape the game..but im not a big hockey fan