Charlie Manuel is an idiot

Jabroni

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Derek Lee just shook his head after the bad throw by LaChoke. He was disgusted that he gave the Flubs a chance to win the game with his clutch 2-run homer, only for LaChoke to strike again.

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ May 6, 2005 -> 05:00 PM)
Flubbs lose.... HAHAHAHA  LaToya sucks balls.

Who were those morons saying Latoya would be a good pickup?

He would be a good pickup if the Cubs had a closer and Latroy was the setup man. He dominated in Minnesota setting up Guardado he'd do the same on the Cubs.

"Don't judge me until you've walked a mile in my shoes. Like I told the media here, I can do what you do; you can't do what I do. I can go to school to be a journalist, writer, write a column, right? I can go to school to learn that, right? But you can't go to school to learn how to throw a 95-mph fastball.

I just heard a replay of Ron Santo's "OHHH NOOOOOO!!!" after LaChoke's throw to 1st base on WGN 720. HAHA! Classic.

And Pat Hughes said, "The nightmare continues for the time being..." :lol:

Edited by Jabroni

he was a good pickup. its not his fault that the dumbass Scrub management can't figure out that he is not made to be a closer, he is supposed to be a setup man. If you remember, just about 2 or 3 years ago, he was a dominant set up man in Minny and kicked our asses many a times.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 6, 2005 -> 04:03 PM)
He would be a good pickup if the Cubs had a closer and Latroy was the setup man. He dominated in Minnesota setting up Guardado he'd do the same on the Cubs.

He can't get 3 outs in the 9th what makes anyone think he can get 3 outs in the 8th? He's clearly lost his mind being on the North Side and drinking all that kool aid.

QUOTE(Yoda @ May 6, 2005 -> 06:44 PM)
I just noticed that Hawkins has a career 4.82 ERA.  :unsure:

he was a starter in minny for many year before he was a set up man. He had the highest active ERA for the longest time. It was in the high 6's before he was moved to the bullpen.

The Twins offered him a good contract, but he bolted for the higher money in Chicago. Probably something he regrets now,

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ May 6, 2005 -> 05:51 PM)
Just remember that while Shingo might make it a little interesting sometimes, We could have LaToya as closer. :D  :P

Yeah that would f***en suck. As bad as shingo has been , cub fans would love to have him. But f*** them.

Priceless...

CXC10205062237.jpeg

"Chicago Cubs pitcher LaTroy Hawkins, left, stands alone just off the pitchers mound as the Philadelphia Phillies' David Bell, right, rounds third and heads for home for what would be the winning run during the ninth inning Friday, May 6, 2005, in Chicago. The Phillies' Bell and Jason Michaels scored when Hawkins made a throwing error with the bases loaded giving the Phillies a 3-2 victory.

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ May 6, 2005 -> 06:51 PM)
Just remember that while Shingo might make it a little interesting sometimes, We could have LaToya as closer. :D  :P

We did for awhile, it was just that his name was Billy Koch.