the kiss of death for buehrle

baggio202

Jeff Brantley, Harold Reynolds and the "hair club for men client" Jason Stark suck as analyst For  Espn.

Dibble is ok but can get anoying too. All the Yankee Drooling gets on my Nerves

NO way man, Reynolds is the man! He does a pretty job IMO...and stark is good for statistical type stuff when you are in the mood for that. Gammons is obviously solid and i also like tim kurkjian

harold Reynolds is ok,, but everyone else sucks!

The same Harold Reynolds that wants to contract one of the original teams that has a ton of history in the Detroit Tigers? How about no.

I guess it's hard to be a big-time baseball know-it-all like that. Baseball is the one game where, most of the time, you fail more than you succeed, and you look like an idiot in what you are saying more times than not.

harold Reynolds is ok,, but everyone else sucks!

The same Harold Reynolds that wants to contract one of the original teams that has a ton of history in the Detroit Tigers? How about no.

I guess it's hard to be a big-time baseball know-it-all like that. Baseball is the one game where, most of the time, you fail more than you succeed, and you look like an idiot in what you are saying more times than not.

I thought Reynold's was way off base with that crack about contracting the Tigers, also. But generally, he is okay.

Guest hotsoxchick1
jeff brantley on espn's baseball tonight came out this morning and said he thinks buehrle will win the cy young award this year..so naturally mark goes out and gives up a 3 spot to cleveland in the first inning :o

tape his mouth shut the next game mark takes the mound.. that guy is bad luck........... ;)

Harold Reynolds Sucks Donkey Balls. Doesn't know s***. All he does is f***ing Drool. He always is taking cheap shots at the SOx about Mike Cameron, That nobody gave him love here. Give it to him your self f*****. I hate Reynolds.

Kurkjian and Gammons are about the Best and Dibble comming in at a far Second. Bobby Valentine seems to be realistic and don't go on Drooling trips like Reynolds and Stark and Company.

As for the Commentary on games Joe Morgan thinks he knows it all and Chris Berman with his Stupid Nicknames Sucks and is Annoying as is Rick Sutcliffe

I like Peter Gammons.  He crunches the numbers so beautifully.  I get excited when he talks about OPS.

I bet people do that for him. Someone's in the back room working his ass off to come up with these numbers, but is too ugly, too shy, or has a bad voice, and has Peter Gammons use the numbers.

I just don't like Peter Gammons....in fact, I find it hard to like a lot of people on ESPN. And then when someone finally says something nice about the Sox....what the hell do you think would happen? We'd suck-ass. Maybe they should just show Sox highlights and not talk about them....that'd make me feel better.