Baseball Tonight is about to do a piece on...

traydragen

if your watching baseball tonight for good information you are watching the wrong show. I watch it too see highlights and thats what its good at.

We're really beating a dead horse with this BBTN stuff. I'm glad we haven't had to see any of the ESPN sucks threads lately. Just win, that's all we gotta do.

Ohh yea i agree with both of you guys. I am one of the rare few on this board who actually like Baseball Tonight, it's a good way to get most of the good highlights and some insight in 30 minutes although they fail to provide the Sox with their due time. I was simply saying that it was a horrible piece, rather it be a Sox piece or a Twinkie piece it was horrible.

OMG I'M so excited. BBTN is going to talk about ....The Sox/Ozzie Guillen/The AL Central/some White Sox player

OMG. Did You just see BBTN? That show is the suxors. They didn't even talk about the Sox. They didn't agree with my opinions

Save the above... It's easier that starting new threads every day.

If you don't think the Sox are getting enough airtime now, just wait until they make their playoff run. ESPN will give them plenty of airtime as their analysts try to jump on the Sox bandwagon and talk about how they knew how good this team was all along.