Sanders making his debut

Bighurt52235

How do we line up as far as starting pitchers for the Twins series? I hope we have Buehrle and Stewart set to go against them.    I know we have Garland going on Saturday.

According to MLB.com Stewart goes today against Rodrigo Lopez.

Friday it's Buehrle against Lohse

Saturday it's Garland against Rick Reed

Sunday it's Loaiza against Kenny Rogers.

At least I think that's right, anyways bring em on! :bringit

CWSOX45

Really, lay off the guy.  Remember when that KC pitcher came in and walked like 3-4 guys in a row? 50/50 balls to strikes, who really cares in your debut...you don't have to be so quick to make a judgment on a guy, let him pitch

:lol:, nobody can ever remember the dude's name.

It was Miguel Asencio (the guy Frank will kill if he beans him again), and he threw 16 consecutive balls in his ML debut, and was promptly taken out. It was really sad.

How do we line up as far as starting pitchers for the Twins series? I hope we have Buehrle and Stewart set to go against them.    I know we have Garland going on Saturday.

According to MLB.com Stewart goes today against Rodrigo Lopez.

Friday it's Buehrle against Lohse

Saturday it's Garland against Rick Reed

Sunday it's Loaiza against Kenny Rogers.

At least I think that's right, anyways bring em on! :bringit

CWSOX45

did those pitching match ups take into account that minny got rained out last night???....radke was suppose to start last night but he is starting today...does that change the match ups???

Really, lay off ME. I never said that he pitched bad. I just said that it wasn't good. If you think it was good, then you and I have different ideas of how this game is supposed to be played.

And don't give the "let him pitch". I just said that his one inning was nothing to write home about (aside from it being his big league debut). What if I were to say "let him pitch" after Billy Koch blows his next save?