SOX

Soxfest

Oh geezus. When you take those f***ing blinders off and get your dick out of KW's mouth we'll have an intelligent conversation about the real ways of the adult world, OK Roman..?

It's not 2 different perspectives. I have facts and you just think you do.

Well hey, what are we arguing? I mean, steff knows everything! What the heck? Chill out a little, will ya? Christ. No need to flip out like that...

Oh geezus. When you take those f***ing blinders off and get your dick out of KW's mouth we'll have an intelligent conversation about the real ways of the adult world, OK Roman..?

Well hey, what are we arguing? I mean, steff knows everything! What the heck? Chill out a little, will ya? Christ. No need to flip out like that...

Nope.. Steff knows FAR from everything. As a matter of fact.. I bet I barely know anything about what goes on behind those doors. Which is exactly why I feel confident in saying you are incorrect in your OPINIONS of what is going on.

Nope.. Steff knows FAR from everything. As a matter of fact.. I bet I barely know anything about what goes on behind those doors. Which is exactly why I feel confident in saying you are incorrect in your OPINIONS of what is going on.

Why exactly am I incorrect? Do you seriously believe that JM makes any attempt to motivate this team? I sure dont! And even if were a bit unsure of his motivational skills, we can still see hes an idiot due to some of his pitching moves. And not to mention all of his darn tinkering! :angry:

Why exactly am I incorrect? Do you seriously believe that JM makes any attempt to motivate this team? I sure dont! And even if were a bit unsure of his motivational skills, we can still see hes an idiot due to some of his pitching moves. And not to mention all of his darn tinkering! :angry:

Ya know what Roman.. I'm done. As someone who's spent a lot of time around this team, you're right. I don't know s*** about anything and of course the people I know are lying to me. JM sucks and he should be fired. There. Done. Over. Bubye.

The manager can only make the moves and it's up to the players to produce. However, there seems to be no motivation or outside the box thinking going on from JM. Konerko isn't producing but with runners (both decent in fact) on base Konerko GIDP. What weren't the runners sent? Do things differently when people are in slumps and make things happen. White is sick and tells the coach he isn't sure he can contribute (Thur night), but JM uses him anyway. JM says that with Sanders with the team and 12 pitchers on hand he can use the relievers for 2 innings. Makes sense too so they can get some more work in and get stretched out, but he uses Wunsch for only one (the guy hasn't given up a run all season) and uses White. He seems to never adjust his approach and never plays the hunch or stays with who is hot.

Anyway I guess in all fairness there is plenty of blame to go around and if we can start winning on a regular basis none of this will matter anymore. I just hope winning regulalrly isn't to big of an if...

The manager can only make the moves and it's up to the players to produce. However, there seems to be no motivation or outside the box thinking going on from JM. Konerko isn't producing but with runners (both decent in fact) on base Konerko GIDP. What weren't the runners sent? Do things differently when people are in slumps and make things happen. White is sick and tells the coach he isn't sure he can contribute (Thur night), but JM uses him anyway. JM says that with Sanders with the team and 12 pitchers on hand he can use the relievers for 2 innings. Makes sense too so they can get some more work in and get stretched out, but he uses Wunsch for only one (the guy hasn't given up a run all season) and uses White. He seems to never adjust his approach and never plays the hunch or stays with who is hot.

Anyway I guess in all fairness there is plenty of blame to go around and if we can start winning on a regular basis none of this will matter anymore. I just hope winning regulalrly isn't to big of an if...

Well Gordon hasnt been doing well. JM should have been smart enough to realize it wasnt the time to try to get Tom back on track. Do that when were winning/losing 10-1 or something. Dont put a struggling pitcher like Flash in during a close game like that. Its just stupid...

Ya know what Roman.. I'm done. As someone who's spent a lot of time around this team, you're right. I don't know s*** about anything and of course the people I know are lying to me. JM sucks and he should be fired. There. Done. Over. Bubye.

:lol:

Roman gives up too easily, and you give up just when it starts to get good. :nono

:lolhitting

hey steff...remember roman is a youngin ;)

You give in too easily.

;)

Im just saying with all of "Kennys boys" he probably does have a lot of influence. But Im not changing my stance that our poor play is JMs fault...

The hitters are the ones swinging the bats and the pitchers are the ones throwing the ball.

How a guy in the dugout can be blamed when they do it poorly is beyond me.

You give in too easily.

;)

Im just saying with all of "Kennys boys" he probably does have a lot of influence. But Im not changing my stance that our poor play is JMs fault...

The hitters are the ones swinging the bats and the pitchers are the ones throwing the ball.

He knows who struggling and whos not. Then when he decides to put one of the strugglers in, its his fault...

You give in too easily.

;)

He knows who struggling and whos not. Then when he decides to put one of the strugglers in, its his fault...

With hitters, you're right -- he should give PK a day or 2 off to let him clear his mind. Put Frank at first and give someone like Graffy a day at DH.

With pitchers, though, you can't let them work out of struggling while sitting down in the pen. They need to get out there and have a good outing and work their way out of it.

You give in too easily.

;)

With hitters, you're right -- he should give PK a day or 2 off to let him clear his mind. Put Frank at first and give someone like Graffy a day at DH.

With pitchers, though, you can't let them work out of struggling while sitting down in the pen. They need to get out there and have a good outing and work their way out of it.

He needs to get Aaron out of there for a little bit. Aaron is only going to press himself more and more each and everyday and thats no way to get yourself into a slump, its only a way to dig yourself into a bigger and bigger hole.