MOTHERF*CKING B*TCHASS DIPSHIT PASSIONLESS SOX!!!!

BridgeportHeather

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i have to add to that is *&^*&%^%*^%(*&^*&$#$^%%*$^%^*&^(*&(*&)(**&)(*&(*)(_(_()&*&%^%$#$@%$^%%*&)((+_)_&*&%^%#$#@%$^%%*&(*&*)(*)(&(*&^  (BREATHE) ^*&%^$^%^%&*^(*&(*&(*&*&^^%*&&(*&(*&)(*_)((()&*^%^^%$^%$^%$^%$)(*@&83276C $#%@#$^%@#$*&*#%^#$^#^%&$*$*%($&y^%@#$%@#$^#^%&$^&@$^!$%@#$^@$%@!%!!%!##!$%^#y(GASP FOR AIR)#$%@#$!$#%#^%#&$*%*&(%*%#^y^^%t$#!%!$#!@#%#$^%^^%t@%@#$!@$#@!$%@#$^%#^&%$*%&(*%&*(%&*(*(y)%^#@$%@#$@#$%@#$^%#$^#$&$$*%^(*^(&$$#@$@#%%@$#$#@#@@#$r#@%#@$$^%$&^%*&*&^$%@#$@#%$^$#%^&$^^^$#%@#$!%$!!#$@$!#@$#(DEEP INHALE)#$%@$^%@$#%@!#$^%@^#@^%&$*(&%&*(%&*)(*&$%$##@%^*^%$#$%^*&^%$#@$*&(*&^%$#$#@$#@%#&((*&^%$#$%@#$%@#$%@#$%^#%$%#$%@^#%&$*&(^)(*^*$%$#@%@$^%#%^$@%@#$%@#$^%$^$%^%#$%^#^%#%$ (SON OF A )$#%@#$%$#@%@#$^%@^%@^^%#$^#^%@#%$#(GOSH DARN)#%et$#%#$@%@#$%@$#%@$#^#$&%^(MOTHER)#$%@#$^%#@^#%^@#$%$#%#$%$#^@@#^@  ............AHHHH WHO GIVES A s***............THIS IS THE MOST PATHETIC DISPLAY OF BALL PLAYING I HAVE WITNESSED IN A WHILE..... ok i take that back... this is just the most pathetic, lifeless, misguided bunch of lazy good for nothings i have had the misfortune of watching fumble around the field for the past three (now) seasons..........when do things change... we have all this talent and look so great on paper....but wtf we suck on the field when it comes right down to it.............  :fyou i just dont get it anymore............... :huh:  :bang  :lolhitting

Are we the Tampa Bucs, prior to their Super bowl championship. They for years looked good on paper and could not get it done. They were an underacheiving team until Grudan (sp) came in. Hell, maybe it is true like everyone is saying get rid of the manger to light the fire under their asses.

Guest hotsoxchick1

we could very well be.,... changes need to be made and they need to start at the top and work their way down........kw is the first to go........everythings been screwed up since he came here............and let it trickle down from there..........mho..............

Hell, maybe it is true like everyone is saying get rid of the manger to light the fire under their asses.

Look at what Baker's done with a 90+ loss Cubs team in 2002 with the additions of Grudzielanik and Karros :huh: ? Who says a manager sometimes can't make a difference.

Woud be great a agressive manager to bench some of this idiots!!! A player that i miss is Albert Belle, in 1998 he had a tremendous year!!! :lol: And he would put some fear in s***ty pitchers like CY Mays!!!

I'M SICK OF WATCHING THIS b****-ASS MOTHERf***ING COCK-SUCKING f***ING PIECE OF DIPs***S PLAYING WITH A HALF-ASSED SENSE OF PRIDE!!!  FIRE JERRY MANUEL, SEND THIS ENTIRE LINEUP TO AAA, FIRE KW, SELL THE TEAM!!!!!  f*** YOU, GUTLESS LOSERS!!!  UNLESS YOU GET SOME GOD DAMN HEART, YOU'RE GOING NOWHERE THIS SUMMER!!!!!

f***ING s***, HALF-ASSED COCK-SUCKING b****ES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  GET SOME MOTHERf***ING GOD DAMN HEART!!!

excuse me, I thought i was at BlackHawk zone for a minute reading about the Black Hawks -

we are playing defense like s*** in one inning and no offense all game and not a good week, but how will you all handle it if:

the Sox come back and win this game?

we win tomorrow and Sunday?

we slip below 500?

aren't the opinions a little harsh this early in the season for an over 500 team?

cw..if we were coming off the '00 season and we started like this and heather went off like that , then id say yes, she going overboard....but i think what happened was a relase of 2 years and 4 weeks of frustration..we are watching another carbon copy of '01 and '02 season..

its the same old s***..tonight it was even magnified more..in the first inning mohr doubles..guzman pulls his hands in on a jam job by buehrle to hit a little nubber to konerko to advance the runner..do we do that??no.. we got runners on 1st and 2nd with no one out and rios makes two of the weakest efforts to get a bunt down before grounding into a DP...the in the next inning when maggs makes a bad throw to 3rd and the pitcher is backing up home because of the runner on 2nd rios again , the lf , is responsible for backing up 3rd...he is no where to be found..

even our manager..last night in balt they are down 2 runs..they bring a lefty to face the top of the order...he gets two outs then the manager pulls him because no way he wants a lefty facing thomas...what does that tell his team??...he still thinks they can win..what did manuel do tonight??..he left sanders in to face kielty down 2 runs , kielty is hitting lefties at a 385 pace...he kills sanders and the game is all but lost...HOW CAN YOU LET SANDERS FACE KEILTY IN THAT SPOT???..THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THAT..NONE..NO ONE COULD DEFEND THAT "NON" MOVE...

this game is a blueprint of the past two seasons and shows exactly why the twins , eventhough they have much less talent on paper , keep kicking our ass and finishing above us in the standings...

its two plus years now of underachieving ,boring , me first , baseball...if it doesnt change quick ill be getting an early start on my football coaching because i cant take much more of this..three years in a row of huge disappointments and underachieving just dont cut it...

this is a weak division and it should be easy for the sox and it still could be...but i cant see this team ever reaching its potential with this style of play...its what i was harping on when we were winnig and took a lot of s*** for it..wasnt hard to see what was coming if they kept playing that way

Look at what Baker's done with a 90+ loss Cubs team in 2002 with the additions of Grudzielanik and Karros  :huh: ? Who says a manager sometimes can't make a difference.

This early in the season you are proclaiming Baker the manager of the year?

If I didn't like you so much i would say something in green here.

I thought we'd show more heart this year with Daubauch and Jose V our regular ss.

And adding Koch.

But we're playing bad ball.

I realize if we win 10 in a row I'll be a big JM fan again, but folks we probably really

should fire him.

Like Baggs and Heather said, it looks like the same ol s***.

We may need a change for the sake of change.

p.s. As soon as Borchard is ready health wise, it's Joe time.

Guest hotsoxchick1

with the way this team is playing why dont we send the whole bunch back down to trip a and bring those guys up ... theyre doing better .....and play with more heart than what were seeing on this team now..............couldnt hurt...........

this game is a blueprint of the past two seasons and shows exactly why the twins , eventhough they have much less talent on paper , keep kicking our ass and finishing above us in the standings...

its two plus years now of underachieving ,boring , me first , baseball...if it doesnt change quick ill be getting an early start on my football coaching because i cant take much more of this..three years in a row of huge disappointments and underachieving just dont cut it...

I do not agree this short season thus far is a blueprint of 2001 or 2002 which were very disappointing for very different reasons -

I cannot agree that the Twins are that much inferior to us on paper.

I have seen a lot worse teams than this.

Which is not to say that I am very unhappy with the game tonight, and with this week as a whole. Last week I was happier.

PK is batting terribly. Daubach is what, a joke? Rowand is hitting worse than he ever has. White, Kock, and Gordon have been huge disappointments.

The season is a long way from gone. What was Anaheim's record one year ago? I am not making October reservations at the moment. but this is not the f***ing end of the world. In 2001 and 2002 JM pulled a team together that was in a slump. He can do it again. But the fault lies with the team. The manager only really wins a handful of games a year. It was not JM who didn't get a hit until the 6th, or make errors, or fail to bunt ala Rios, or hit into a double play, and all the college rah rah Knute Rockne "fire up big team" speeches in the world won't make a difference.

My real problem is all the constant JM bashing over and over since 2000 has left me unable to hear the same people bashing him again and again and again. As far as I remember, we won 2 divison championships (essentially) in 93 and 94 and we got off slowly in 1995 so we fired a manager of the year winner to replace him with Bevington and where did that get us? If firing a manager was a panacea, I'd fire one 162 times a year. Maybe we need a new manager. I am baffled as to why David Sanders came into the game, unless JM wanted to see what he could do, that is what sanders is in the majors for, and everyone here was praising him when he was called up. So do I listen to the people who constantly bash a manger who took us to a division title? Do I keep complaining about not following up 2000 when I see Pinella win 116 in 2001 and fail again in the palyoffs which he missed last year with a loaded team? Do I trust KW to make an intelligent decison? Do I trust my felow posters who sing St JosE6's praise? Don't we always win with St JosE6? Isn't JM playing him exactly like he has beegged to? So if you all are right that St JosE6 is the 600% winning man, why are we flailing this week? Do i trust my fellow posters who praised Sanders who made a horrid pitch after the stupid error?

I don't what to think at this moment, I really don't, but my keel is very even despite my disappointment at today's game. But if we only had 14,000 show up, what does that say to the players? Where the f*** was everyone? They sure as hell weren't cheering for the Sox on a Friday night playing our arch rival.

I thought we'd show more heart this year with Daubauch and Jose V our regular ss.

And adding Koch.

But we're playing bad ball.

Tell Daubach to hit something better than .053

Tell Jose to stop reading his press clippings and blaming others when an errorless game is a wonder from him.

Tell Koch to put a little curve in that ball rather than lay it over the middle all fat and easy.

You got what you all wanted. Daubach. Jose. Koch. Maybe it is them, not JMs fault.

They don't have much to cheer for when their team plays like a bunch of heartless gimps. They start showing some emotion and winning a little and fans will show up. Remember Sox fans show up to watch games and see their team win, not get drunk and find a girl to bang every night. Sox fans actually care about the game, not the "cute atmosphere".

I do not agree this short season thus far is a blueprint of 2001 or 2002 which were very disappointing for very different reasons -

I cannot agree that the Twins are that much inferior to us on paper.

I have seen a lot worse teams than this.

Which is not to say that I am very unhappy with the game tonight, and with this week as a whole. Last week I was happier.

PK is batting terribly. Daubach is what, a joke? Rowand is hitting worse than he ever has. White, Kock, and Gordon have been huge disappointments.

The season is a long way from gone. What was Anaheim's record one year ago? I am not making October reservations at the moment. but this is not the f***ing end of the world. In 2001 and 2002 JM pulled a team together that was in a slump. He can do it again. But the fault lies with the team. The manager only really wins a handful of games a year. It was not JM who didn't get a hit until the 6th, or make errors, or fail to bunt ala Rios, or hit into a double play, and all the college rah rah Knute Rockne "fire up big team" speeches in the world won't make a difference.

My real problem is all the constant JM bashing over and over since 2000 has left me unable to hear the same people bashing him again and again and again. As far as I remember, we won 2 divison championships (essentially) in 93 and 94 and we got off slowly in 1995 so we fired a manager of the year winner to replace him with Bevington and where did that get us? If firing a manager was a panacea, I'd fire one 162 times a year. Maybe we need a new manager. I am baffled as to why David Sanders came into the game, unless JM wanted to see what he could do, that is what sanders is in the majors for, and everyone here was praising him when he was called up. So do I listen to the people who constantly bash a manger who took us to a division title? Do I keep complaining about not following up 2000 when I see Pinella win 116 in 2001 and fail again in the palyoffs which he missed last year with a loaded team? Do I trust KW to make an intelligent decison? Do I trust my felow posters who sing St JosE6's praise? Don't we always win with St JosE6? Isn't JM playing him exactly like he was begged to? So if you all are right that St JosE6 is the 600% winning man, why are we flailing this week? Do i trust my fellow posters who praised Sanders who made a horrid pitch after the stupid error?

I don't what to think at this moment, I really don't, but my keel is very even despite my disappointment at today's game. But if we only had 14,000 show up, what does that say to the players? Where the f*** was everyone? They sure as hell weren't cheering for the Sox on a Friday night playing our arch rival.

maybe youre right...but tonight i think alot of us need to vent..hopefully i see things in a little better light tomorrow

If they care about the game, they go.

Damn it, I live 205 miles away and had f***ing bronchitis all week and missed 3 days of work and had to go to work today and kept thinking damn it, I couldn't make the game because of all that. I had friends calling me tryng to figure outweekend arrangements for going to the Cell tomorrow and saturday.,

Don't throw that Remember Sox fans show up to watch games and see their team win, not get drunk and find a girl to bang every night. Sox fans actually care about the game, not the "cute atmosphere". bulls*** at me. By that standard, Cubs fans are far and away f***ing superior to us because for whatever reason they f***ing go instead of f***ing sit at f***ing home and f***ing whine all f***ing night long.

Tonight I am ashamed of my fellow fans as I have never been in my life and any real fan will be at the Cell tomorrow and Sunday unless they have some extraordinary reason not to go. Fans show up. They f***ing show up. They show up.

I'll check the boards on Monday and look at the names of everyone who posts during the games on Saturday and Sunday and unless they live out of state, they will go on my list of Big Mouth No Go Fake Fans.

i say its all 420's fault... lets lynch him......... :D

Oh just pass 420 a joint and some munchies and leave him alone. ;)

I am really none too keen on Sanders, Rios, PK and Jose tonight. Blame them.

By the way, what ever happened with BrandoFan showing up? Did he make it and was it in British or Russian?

Guest hotsoxchick1
If they care about the game, they go.

Damn it, I live 205 miles away and had f***ing bronchitis all week and missed 3 days of work and had to go to work today and kept thinking damn it, I couldn't make the game because of all that.  I had friends calling me tryng to figure outweekend arrangements for going to the Cell tomorrow and saturday.,

Don't throw that Remember Sox fans show up to watch games and see their team win, not get drunk and find a girl to bang every night. Sox fans actually care about the game, not the "cute atmosphere". bulls*** at me.  By that standard, Cubs fans are far and away f***ing superior to us because for whatever reason they f***ing go instead of f***ing sit at f***ing home and f***ing whine all f***ing night long.

Tonight I am ashamed of my fellow fans as I have never been in my life and any real fan will be at the Cell tomorrow and Sunday unless they have some extraordinary reason not to go.  Fans show up.  They f***ing show up.  They show up.

I'll check the boards on Monday and look at the names of everyone who posts during the games on Saturday and Sunday and unless they live out of state, they will go on my list of Big Mouth No Go Fake Fans.

i am going sunday.....the kids have their opening day tomorrow so i cant go.. and i would have been there in person to witness this fiasco tonite but one of our guy at work had a medical problem tonite and i had to stick around later than usual till back up came in .........ill be there for the rest of the homestand though.. and ill be calling for bail money if i have to witness this kind of bulls*** sunday and the rest of the week......cause ill the next one jumping the fence to kick the s*** out of the whole team......how much do ya think they will fine me for running into the dugout???????? i better make sure i have your number remembered huh cw.. ill have to have danno call ya and take up a collection to spring me......... :D

I'd go to games if I wasn't in school right now.  I am just really disappointed at how they are playing and spouting out a lot of s*** that I don't mean.  It just sucks is all.  Really aggrivates me.  Hopefully they can pull it together soon.

Thats cool, thank you, and I didn't mean to blast you at all.

I too am frustrated as hell.

It kills me to be so far away from Chicago when the Sox need us most. No matter what we legitimately feel or think, our job is to cheer them on and inspire them with our support as we want them to do for us. I am really hurting tonight so sorry for being intemperate in my reply.

However if you go to school in Champaign, then I take it all back! :lol:

i am going sunday.....the kids have their opening day tomorrow so i cant go.. and i would have been there in person to witness this fiasco tonite but one of our guy at work had a medical problem tonite and i had to stick around later than usual till back up came in .........ill be there for the rest of the homestand though.. and ill be calling for bail money if i have to witness this kind of bulls*** sunday and the rest of the week......cause ill the next one jumping the fence to  kick  the s*** out of the whole team......how much do ya think they will fine me for running into the dugout???????? i better make sure i have your number remembered huh cw.. ill have to have danno call ya and take up a collection to spring me......... :D

You and GUG and it sounds like Steff are role models for all of us.

Never you give an excuse for the rare game you miss.

Cheer my boys on for me! :headbang :headbang (That's one for each!)