MOTHERF*CKING B*TCHASS DIPSHIT PASSIONLESS SOX!!!!

BridgeportHeather

No way the sox get rid of maggs. He is the only sox player really worth admiring. :bang

Yea, he may be admirable, but he'd be more admirable if he would STOP HITTING INTO DPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm serious here!!! I'm motherf***ing sick of seeing him hit into dp's when it actually counts!!! He's gonna become SamME sosa here if he doesn't hit it when it really counts...He could very well have nearly 30 RBI's if he would only stop hitting into DP's!!!

Maybe I'm a prude, but the first time Heather went on her vulgar tirade, it was kinda funny.  But, 15 times later, it just doesn't mean much.  I'd rather read a post with some intelligent insight.  Anyone can just hit the CAPS button and type swear words.

:huh:

So dont read her posts. I think theyre funny and it eases the tension after another ugly sox loss.

Personally, they turned me on :lol:

Maybe I'm a prude, but the first time Heather went on her vulgar tirade, it was kinda funny.  But, 15 times later, it just doesn't mean much.  I'd rather read a post with some intelligent insight.  Anyone can just hit the CAPS button and type swear words.

So dont read her posts. I think theyre funny and it eases the tension after another ugly sox loss.

I can turn you on in "other" ways!!! ;)

I can turn you on in "other" ways!!! ;)

By all means, do tell! :bringit

Guest hotsoxchick1

geez heather.... give it up and go to bed.. ya drunk.......lol.. quit teasing these guys and leave the real women take care of business........ ;) your still in training wheels.........lol lol lol lol lol............... :D :headbang

geez heather.... give it up and go to bed.. ya drunk.......lol.. quit teasing these guys and leave the real women take care of business........ ;)  your still in training wheels.........lol lol lol lol lol............... :D  :headbang

Hey, I wanna hear what Ms. Heather has to say.. Sometimes young people have some good ideas. ;-)

geez heather.... give it up and go to bed.. ya drunk.......lol.. quit teasing these guys and leave the real women take care of business........ ;)  your still in training wheels.........lol lol lol lol lol............... :D  :headbang

Hey, the only reason I'm fully careful is because I still technically live at home...but when I get a place of my own, I have no problem actually putting out...I'm not against having sex, it's just that I won't do it when I'm still living with my parents...it's called logical living.

Hey, the only reason I'm fully careful is because I still technically live at home...but when I get a place of my own, I have no problem actually putting out...I'm not against having sex, it's just that I won't do it when I'm still living with my parents...it's called logical living.

Well come visit Birmingham under the guise of seeing Neal pitch! Unless of course, then you would be going after Neal. LOL

Well come visit Birmingham under the guise of seeing Neal pitch!  Unless of course, then you would be going after Neal.  LOL

I actually had a "thing" for him while both of us were in college...I think he kinda sensed that...but I don't have $$$ to go there to Bham.

Guest hotsoxchick1

geez us i was gonna say something really smartassish but......i decided better not to........heather you know i love ya girl.. and i love bustin on ya.....its fun... i actually admire that you can hold out as you do......its not often that younger people actually think before they act............now about that snr bra.. you know damn right well if it doesnt involve a beer bash that those guys arent gonna waste money on it...........lol.......... ;)

I actually had a "thing" for him while both of us were in college...I think he kinda sensed that...but I don't have $$$ to go there to Bham.

That's fine, I wouldn't want to be upstaged by Neal. lol

Perhaps if you and HSC had some extra $ laying around, I could MAYBE make it out to Bham??? lol!!!

In the spirit of HSC wanting Maggs, Joe B, Miles and me all at the same time, can I ask for you and HSC at the same time? ;-)

Guest hotsoxchick1
In the spirit of HSC wanting Maggs, Joe B, Miles and me all at the same time, can I ask for you and HSC at the same time?  ;-)

umm dont ya think you better ask the non drunk, non s*** talking, non tease, person first.... moi........... :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'm pretty sure I could persuade you babe.  ;-)

i dont know ... i dont share to well with others.... ;) remember im the "runs with scissors" kid..........lol

geez us i was gonna say something really smartassish but......i decided better not to........heather you know i love ya girl.. and i love bustin on ya.....its fun... i actually admire that you can hold out as you do......its not often that younger people actually think before they act............now about that snr bra.. you know damn right well if it doesnt involve a beer bash that those guys arent gonna waste money on it...........lol.......... ;)

oh i hear ya, hsc. but maybe if they're drunk enough i can slip something by them...ya know, sometimes guys can be stupid!!! haha

Now why would I do that, when someone on your team, I actually had dinner with a few times here on the ISU campus during his campus days (neal cotts). I'll just have to see about it with my boss...gotta work my ass off this summer to buy a car.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Heather did you skip by my offer to get you to Birmingham intentionally?  LOL

sorry hon shes got neal on her mind.....i offered to take her down when i come in june.......free ride down and all she has to do is re-kindle that spark with neal and shes in like flint lol........... ;) she wont take me up on it though...........