MOTHERF*CKING B*TCHASS DIPSHIT PASSIONLESS SOX!!!!

BridgeportHeather

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The date is May 24th, and I once again have to add to this thread because my Motherf***ing b****ass Dips*** Passionless Sox could not score 2 runs off of the great Gary Knotts. This team is so screwed, if the Sox get swept tomorrow I say just trade everyone now, why wait?

CWSOX45

The date is May 24th, and I once again have to add to this thread because my Motherf***ing b****ass Dips*** Passionless Sox could not score 2 runs off of the great Gary Knotts.  This team is so screwed, if the Sox get swept tomorrow I say just trade everyone now, why wait?

CWSOX45

Ya know, that's a thought...Unfortunately, we don't have anyone TO trade that would get us anything in return that we shouldn't be keeping, so we're kinda in a Catch-22 here.

f***!!!

The date is May 24th, and I once again have to add to this thread because my Motherf***ing b****ass Dips*** Passionless Sox could not score 2 runs off of the great Gary Knotts.  This team is so screwed, if the Sox get swept tomorrow I say just trade everyone now, why wait?

CWSOX45

Ya know, that's a thought...Unfortunately, we don't have anyone TO trade that would get us anything in return that we shouldn't be keeping, so we're kinda in a Catch-22 here.

f***!!!

I'm sure we could get something for Konerko. We'd probably end up getting the wrong guy if KW is still GM.

CWSOX45

The date is May 26th, I CWSOX45 are adding onto this thread because I am in disgust with this f***ing team. Mark Buehrle should have gotten his third win tonight, but instead will be credited with a loss. Rick White still blows, nothings changed. Unfortunately it's only May and it looks like I'll be adding onto this thread for a long long time. Stay tuned, y'all might see another reply in this thread tomorrow.

CWSOX45

The date is May 26th, I CWSOX45 are adding onto this thread because I am in disgust with this f***ing team. Mark Buehrle should have gotten his third win tonight, but instead will be credited with a loss. Rick White still blows, nothings changed. Unfortunately it's only May and it looks like I'll be adding onto this thread for a long long time. Stay tuned, y'all might see another reply in this thread tomorrow.

CWSOX45

DIE DEFENSE DIE! When Buehrle gets 5 runs it should have been automatic.

CWSOX45

DIE DEFENSE DIE! When Buehrle gets 5 runs it should have been automatic.

Shoulda, but didn't. We expect a lot of stuff that SHOULD happen to the Sox, yet it never does.

CWSOX45

Guest hotsoxchick1
White Sox baseball, s***ty hitters collect checks :fyou OFFENSE

white sox baseball.. minor league play at major league prices.... thats the new motto... thank showtime adn killa for that one ........... :D

Just saw how long this thread was and realized I dont have one post on it.......

well now I do.

DUde you arent allowed to post on this thread unless you verbally abuse the sox.. :lol:

Just saw how long this thread was and realized I dont have one post on it.......

well now I do.

DUde you arent allowed to post on this thread unless you verbally abuse the sox.. :lol:

Ok BMR....... try this on for size.

I like the Devil Rays right now more than the WhiteSox.

well now I do.

:o thats the worst one yet...

well now I do.

:o thats the worst one yet...

HELL AT LEAST THE DRAYS HAVE REAL MANAGEMENT! :angry:

I have accepted this thread as my own little diary that I can share my feelings of disgust for my MOTHERf***ING b****ASS DIPs*** PASSIONLESS SOX!

The date is May 27th, and once again I am disappointed that the only run put up by the Sox tonight was by a young minor league prospect.

Playoffs? With this team? Yeah Right.

CWSOX45

Guest hotsoxchick1
That is an insult to hard working minor leauge ballplayers everywhere.

lol yeah well.. tell it to the sox.. they are the hardest working bunch of minor leaguers i have seen in a long time............. :o hell i thought that kanny was up here playing these past few weeks.............oh wait a minute i foregot kanny has a better record.... your right i take it back....maybe we should just call it amature ball at major league prices instead.......... ;)

JESUS MOTHERf***ING GOD DAMN CHRIST!!! I'M MOTHERf***ING VOMITTING OVER HERE AND AM ABOUT TO DIE IN ITS POOL!!!! I WISH THE REST OF MLB WOULD CATCH THE SARS VIRUS SO THEY COULDN'T PLAY BALL...THAT WOULD BE THE ONLY WAY THESE b****ASSES COULD MOTHERf***ING WIN ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!

THIS SUCKS A DEEP-FRIED DONKEY DICK!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS SUCKS A DEEP-FRIED DONKEY DICK!!!!!!!!!!!

Not exactly what I had in mind, but yes...

This team is insulting to watch. Jose going down swinging on 3 straight curveballs in the same spot to end the game really pissed me off. It seemed like he just gave up on those 3.