MOTHERF*CKING B*TCHASS DIPSHIT PASSIONLESS SOX!!!!

BridgeportHeather

Guest hotsoxchick1
Can we just rename this the "Honorary D'Angelo Jimenez thread"? :huh:

only if you add a few of these :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou when talking about him....... :lol:

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JESUS MOTHERf***ING GOD DAMN ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN ARE YOU GONNA NOT SWING FOR THE FENCES???? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE TERM "MANUFACTURING RUNS" MEANS??????? I DON'T f***ING THINK SO!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE GONNA KEEP ON SWINGING FOR THE FENCES!!!!!!!! GET SOME HEART BEFORE I FORCE YOU TO EAT A HALF A DOZEN SHEEP COCKS FOR SUPPER!!!!

GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!

JESUS MOTHERf***ING GOD DAMN ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WHEN ARE YOU GONNA NOT SWING FOR THE FENCES????  DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE TERM "MANUFACTURING RUNS" MEANS???????  I DON'T f***ING THINK SO!!!!!!!!  YOU CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE GONNA KEEP ON SWINGING FOR THE FENCES!!!!!!!!  GET SOME HEART BEFORE I FORCE YOU TO EAT A HALF A DOZEN SHEEP COCKS FOR SUPPER!!!!

GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!

These forced, profanity-laden posts got old like a month ago.

Try expressing your anger in a more mature way, please.

JESUS MOTHERf***ING GOD DAMN ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WHEN ARE YOU GONNA NOT SWING FOR THE FENCES????  DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE TERM "MANUFACTURING RUNS" MEANS???????  I DON'T f***ING THINK SO!!!!!!!!  YOU CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE GONNA KEEP ON SWINGING FOR THE FENCES!!!!!!!!  GET SOME HEART BEFORE I FORCE YOU TO EAT A HALF A DOZEN SHEEP COCKS FOR SUPPER!!!!

GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!

These forced, profanity-laden posts got old like a month ago.

Try expressing your anger in a more mature way, please.

Read the thread title. The little nitpicky holier than thou posts got old a long time ago also dude...

Someone said something about everyone participating in this thread. I had not, so now I have!

Now everyone really HAS participated in this thread!

And another thing....CUCK THE FUBS(of if you prefer, f*** the Cubs)!

OHHHHHHHHHHHH no not this thread again, we actully won a game and here is this thread again

BE GOOD folks

This thread remains and will appear win or lose because there's a LOT of work that's left to be done. Today might just have been that momentum swing, turning point, or whatever you want to call it before we play 11 more games against our two most hated rivals.

OHHHHHHHHHHHH no not this thread again, we actully won a game and here is this thread again

BE GOOD folks

This thread remains and will appear win or lose because there's a LOT of work that's left to be done. Today might just have been that momentum swing, turning point, or whatever you want to call it before we play 11 more games against our two most hated rivals.

Yeah these games are huge. IF we arent gonna make the playoffs, we have to savor wins over the cubs.

There is no emotion on this team. Everyone has the same expressionless look whether they win or lose. They need some fire and JM needs to be let out of his misery. Since the beginning of the 2001 season how many games have they lost that they should have won, and how many games have they won that they should have lost? The latter you can count on one hand.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hotsoxchick1
We need this thread back..... :angry:

lol..... like a bad dream.........theres pretty much nothing left to say about this s*** season but...... f*** IT..........