MOTHERF*CKING B*TCHASS DIPSHIT PASSIONLESS SOX!!!!

BridgeportHeather

I'M SICK OF WATCHING THIS b****-ASS MOTHERf***ING COCK-SUCKING f***ING PIECE OF DIPs***S PLAYING WITH A HALF-ASSED SENSE OF PRIDE!!! FIRE JERRY MANUEL, SEND THIS ENTIRE LINEUP TO AAA, FIRE KW, SELL THE TEAM!!!!! f*** YOU, GUTLESS LOSERS!!! UNLESS YOU GET SOME GOD DAMN HEART, YOU'RE GOING NOWHERE THIS SUMMER!!!!!

f***ING s***, HALF-ASSED COCK-SUCKING b****ES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET SOME MOTHERf***ING GOD DAMN HEART!!!

I AGREE WITH HEATHER! BLAH! HOW THE f*** CAN I GET RID OF THE ANGER I FEEL! f*** f*** s*** f***!

f*** YOU JM U SHOULD LEAVE! U STUPID NON RIGHTEUS f*** :fyou

:whip Jerry Manuel  :whip

:dips***

good job boy :headbang

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'M SICK OF WATCHING THIS b****-ASS MOTHERf***ING COCK-SUCKING f***ING PIECE OF DIPs***S PLAYING WITH A HALF-ASSED SENSE OF PRIDE!!! FIRE JERRY MANUEL, SEND THIS ENTIRE LINEUP TO AAA, FIRE KW, SELL THE TEAM!!!!! f*** YOU, GUTLESS LOSERS!!! UNLESS YOU GET SOME GOD DAMN HEART, YOU'RE GOING NOWHERE THIS SUMMER!!!!!

f***ING s***, HALF-ASSED COCK-SUCKING b****ES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET SOME MOTHERf***ING GOD DAMN HEART!!!

I AGREE WITH HEATHER! BLAH! HOW THE f*** CAN I GET RID OF THE ANGER I FEEL! f*** f*** s*** f***!

...ahem...

70% of those words are stuff he cut and pasted from the first post in this thread...:)

...ahem...

70% of those words are stuff he cut and pasted from the first post in this thread...:)

well, you go girl.

i am proud of the two off you :headbang

Yes, lets give credit to the foul-mouthed one that said that to start with....you kiss your mother with that mouth?

It had to be said. Unfortunately my thread has gotten this long! :( I'm passed the point of disgust!

I just love seeing this one bump up every week or so. After this season it should be printed, bound and required reading for everyone on the team. Someone may have to read it to JM.

Go ahead and pin this thread Jason, it'll save us the trouble of finding it.

The f***ing Sox cant even make it less painful by getting f***ing blown out. They have to have a late-inning rally to get our hopes up and then say "we're done" and end the game with a one-running deficit. And to think, if JM had taking Sanders out one pitch before he gave up another f***ing run, we coulda won this game. We scored 9 f***ing runs, while our pitchers gave up 10. Expect us to get shutout tomorrow.

f*** these bunch of losers :fyou

I f***ing hate this team.

I feel so much better after saying that. honestly..... this has been such an unenjoyable season of baseball.... that I cant even watch it on a regular basis.....

Jerry Manuel needs to be fired.....Wally Backman needs to get the interim job and if doesnt work out.... find someone else.... Im tired of being losers.... and Jerry Manuel isnt.....

Go ahead and pin this thread Jason, it'll save us the trouble of finding it.

I think it is going to stay on the front page without pinning. Nice bit of history that chronicles all the different f***ed up things that have happened to this season. I kind of miss the fun days of being 0-3 and thinking we can turn this around.

• 2 weeks later...